Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help With Anadrol 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I have always been skinny, bone-y, ectomorph. and I've been going to the gym for over a year, very slow result, no matter how hard I tried, it was extremely slow. Genetics is a bitch.

My stats;

Height : 6'1
Weight: 130 (Oh I know "how do you still live." ,/ "OMG u are two dimentional." / "Paperweight" Heard all that before.)

This is the cycle I had planned.

1 week anadrol 100 MG Each Day
2 week anadrol 100 MG Each Day
3 week anadrol 150 MG Each Day - Sustanon 250 Each Week
4 week anadrol 100 MG Each Day - Sustanon 250 Each Week
5 week anadrol 50 MG Each Day - Sustanon 250 Each Week
6 week anadrol 25 MG Each Day - Sustanon 250 Each Week

Then going on with Clomid or/and Nolvadex to keep some of the gains from anadrol.

I am on my second week now, it's been around 9 days and I've seen like 5 pound in strength gains, 5 pound on weight gain, I have been feeling very hot, eat very much but not much headache. No changes in size.

I know my stuff is not fake because I live in Turkey, got my stuff from pharmacy, it's legal here.

What do you suggest?

Hello everyone,

I have always been skinny, bone-y, ectomorph. and I've been going to the gym for over a year, very slow result, no matter how hard I tried, it was extremely slow. Genetics is a bitch.

My stats;

Height : 6'1
Weight: 130 (Oh I know "how do you still live." ,/ "OMG u are two dimentional." / "Paperweight" Heard all that before.)

This is the cycle I had planned.

1 week anadrol 100 MG Each Day
2 week anadrol 100 MG Each Day
3 week anadrol 150 MG Each Day - Sustanon 250 Each Week
4 week anadrol 100 MG Each Day - Sustanon 250 Each Week
5 week anadrol 50 MG Each Day - Sustanon 250 Each Week
6 week anadrol 25 MG Each Day - Sustanon 250 Each Week

Then going on with Clomid or/and Nolvadex to keep some of the gains from anadrol.

I am on my second week now, it's been around 9 days and I've seen like 5 pound in strength gains, 5 pound on weight gain, I have been feeling very hot, eat very much but not much headache. No changes in size.

I know my stuff is not fake because I live in Turkey, got my stuff from pharmacy, it's legal here.

What do you suggest?

I suggest you first give your age... Then i suggest you lose any thoughts of steroid use you have... Then i suggest you learn how to eat... Youve been training a year?? It takes years and years of training... You are lost right now and you need guidance... You have NO BUSINESS speaking of steroids man

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

I suggest you first give your age... Then i suggest you lose any thoughts of steroid use you have... Then i suggest you learn how to eat... Youve been training a year?? It takes years and years of training... You are lost right now and you need guidance... You have NO BUSINESS speaking of steroids man

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

Agreed.. to the op put up a thread in the diet/weight lifting section.. Steve has some threads for training/diet bulking and im sure you could gain lots of weight. Steroids aren't the easy way out. If you weigh 130 before juice give it a few months after your cycle.. Youll be the same as you started.

Bump, and stop telling me to quit steroids, I won't. I've been training for 17 months and almost no result. And no I work out pretty well, I know how to work out, I drink protein shakes before bed, mornings and after training. I eat carbs, I cardio with bike no running, I know everything I should on this subject and still almost no result. I've eaten more then 4000 calories each day for a month, gained 4 pounds in one month, then got my foot broken, couldn't work out for 5 weeks and lost 17 pounds. There is no way out. I am 21 years old.

Bump, and stop telling me to quit steroids, I won't. I've been training for 17 months and almost no result. And no I work out pretty well, I know how to work out, I drink protein shakes before bed, mornings and after training. I eat carbs, I cardio with bike no running, I know everything I should on this subject and still almost no result. I've eaten more then 4000 calories each day for a month, gained 4 pounds in one month, then got my foot broken, couldn't work out for 5 weeks and lost 17 pounds. There is no way out. I am 21 years old.

Please tell me exactly what you eat at each meal each day

Holy shit that made me laugh. There is NO way you know what youre doing if youve trained 17 months and weigh fucking 130 lbs. Post your training and diet.

Here is the perfect anabolic cycle for you. Beef, poultry, fish, eggs, lean pork, rice, oats, penut butter, and water. Take a huge dose of any of your choice 8 times a day. Run this stack for the next few years. No need to cycle off.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Here is the perfect anabolic cycle for you. Beef, poultry, fish, eggs, lean pork, rice, oats, penut butter, and water. Take a huge dose of any of your choice 8 times a day. Run this stack for the next few years. No need to cycle off.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Best post i have read yet in any thread on this forum.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

I've eaten more then 4000 calories each day for a month, gained 4 pounds in one month, then got my foot broken, couldn't work out for 5 weeks and lost 17 pounds.

You've already proven that you can gain weight. You just lost a bunch of it when you couldn't work out. It sucks you got injured, but your body will put that muscle back on a lot faster than you think.

The problem with cycling when you've recently lost a bunch of weight is that you could easily regain that weight naturally in a similar amount of time. You're better off eating 4500+ calories for a few months and putting on 15-20 lbs naturally. Then once you plateau, up your calories another 500-1000 a day. It's not easy to eat enough, it's work. You have to force it down your throat. But I guarantee you will gain weight.

If you think you have low T, then get bloodwork done. But chances are your hormones are fine. You already know you can gain weight by upping calories. Doesn't logic tell you to just eat more calories? It is a very simple concept.

But since you have already started your cycle....You've put on 5 LBS IN 9 DAYS! WTF are you complaining about? What do you expect steroids are going to do to you? That is a serous question. I am curious, what did you expect from them at this point in terms of changes in size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom