x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

My Trenbolone winstrol Log

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about My Trenbolone winstrol Log within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: 140523140524140525140526140527140528 I will start the log here and keep it updated. Main goal of the cycle is to lose fat and weight while maintaining strength and possibly gaining some lean mass. I've done this successfully on my last 2 cycles. My diet while on this was 20/4 IF and keto. I would work out fasted, eat keto during the 4 hour window following the workout, and then be done again until the next day. I lost about 15-20 kg during the 12 week cycles and gained a little

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    low carbs and tren you get less sides

Medical Review Board StevenDarwinMD's Avatar
    Approved log

Re: My Trenbolone winstrol Log

bro hit the tren hard

The guys have you covered.

Showing others how it is done

Chairman Member Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar

Keep us updated bro.......

Good Bro

Just a few notes:

Did a 24 hour fast and went in for 30 minutes of cardio and a quick arm workout. Was sweating my ass off but felt good. Scale was a half kg heavier but my clothes were soaked. Ate good the rest of the day for legs the next day.

Upped the Ostarine from 25 to 50

Leg day felt great, though hot as hell in the gym. First time squatting with my new Izner belt. After warmups did [email protected] 160,170, 180 [email protected] and [email protected] Felt I could have squeezed out another rep or 2 but that was my first time doing a double with 200, so I was probably just excited and racked it.

No joint pain yet to speak of, no insomnia. No ketone strips but pretty sure Iím fully into it now so will work in more IF days. Weight was up another 1/2 kg after leg day. I drank more than 2L of fluids during the workout, and was probably wearing most of it. Still, body comp seems to be changing. Just not shredding the actual weight like before.

Doing another 24 hour fast now while taking a rest day. Will eat tonight and hit chest in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Great update man. Fasting will be a great tool for you.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Quote Quote posted by e_mashek View Post
    Just a few notes:

Did a 24 hour fast and went in for 30 minutes of cardio and a quick arm workout. Was sweating my ass off but felt good. Scale was a half kg heavier but my clothes were soaked. Ate good the rest of the day for legs the next day.

Upped the Ostarine from 25 to 50

Leg day felt great, though hot as hell in the gym. First time squatting with my new Izner belt. After warmups did [email protected] 160,170, 180 [email protected] and [email protected] Felt I could have squeezed out another rep or 2 but that was my first time doing a double with 200, so I was probably just excited and racked it.

No joint pain yet to speak of, no insomnia. No ketone strips but pretty sure Iím fully into it now so will work in more IF days. Weight was up another 1/2 kg after leg day. I drank more than 2L of fluids during the workout, and was probably wearing most of it. Still, body comp seems to be changing. Just not shredding the actual weight like before.

Doing another 24 hour fast now while taking a rest day. Will eat tonight and hit chest in the morning.

Keep killing it bro!!

Good Bro

Finally bought my own scale so I can keep tabs on my weight better. 109 last night and still 109 after eating post workout today. Deadlift today at the end of another 24 hour fast. Felt strong enough, but energy was a bit low. Still, 3 sets at 200 kg, 4,3,3. My gymís DL setup is less than ideal: straight bar, shit knurling, and plates are 40cm so every rep is at a bit of a deficit. I deal with it thinking that when I go to compete with proper equipment, it will actually feel much easier.

Waking BP was 120/84, so that seems to be equalizing.

Been feeling a bit disappointed in the progress I see, but checking the dates I see it hasnít even been 3 weeks yet, so probably shouldnít be worried too much yet. Pants are looser, shirts are tighter. Iíll take pics again soon.