Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My pct

Kobe2444

Ok guys I have been running test 500 and eq for about 11 weeks now, I have 5 weeks left and today is my pin day.

So approximately 7 weeks from today I am gonna start my pct.

I have read stickies, threads, advice from people on what and what not to get and here is what I have planned out, feel free to critique or let me know I I should add/take something out. Also dosing on everything would be appreciated. I know what the bottles say and I will go by that but if someone else has an opinion/experience that went better I will consider.

My plan is next week I will start dosing hcgenerate I will have 4 weeks of my current cycle left.

&& question on th hcgenerate.. Should I continue running it on my two weeks before pct..

2 weeks after my last pin I plan on runnin...

Clomid wk 1-4 25/25/25/25
Hcgenerate wk 1-4,
Post cycle/unleashed wk 1-4
Bridge. wk5-8
Whey to build muscle
N2kts
N2amp
N2slin

That's my plan, feel free to help critique. I think it's a pretty good plan but everyone here has such good advice and knowledge I just wanted to make sure this looked good or idiom missing/need to add something! Thanks y'all!

Stats
Age 23
Weight 185
Height 5'9
Bf not sure mid/low teens

You know the pct looks good but it's going to take longer than 2 weeks for your levels to fall back below normal. I you have 500 eq in your system , 3 weeks from then you will have 250, 3 weeks from then you will have 125 and so forth. So basically your pct will be ending when really you are just beginning to recover. In my opinion anyway. My numbers are not exact but they are a good example.

You know the pct looks good but it's going to take longer than 2 weeks for your levels to fall back below normal. I you have 500 eq in your system , 3 weeks from then you will have 250, 3 weeks from then you will have 125 and so forth. So basically your pct will be ending when really you are just beginning to recover. In my opinion anyway. My numbers are not exact but they are a good example.

It's test 500
And eq 300
I run 1 cc a week.

It's test 500
And eq 300
I run 1 cc a week.

Well regardless I'd still recommend waiting at least 3 weeks. Now if you have enough post cycle hcgenerate and other goodies It doesn't hurt to start early just make sure you run pct long enough... I see you have bridge in there after which is good.

Alright man, I might just do that cause it is high and money doesn't grow on trees ya know lol I'm pretty much out of everything right now have to start ordering ASAP, have hcg and n2amp with some Protien on the way but everything is out of stock! Lol

i think 2 weeks after your last pin will be fine... you can and should start the hcgenerate earlier... everything else looks good... you pay very good attention my friend! =) pct is the most important part of the cycle so make sure you don't go cheap on it... if you have to spend extra, just do it because you want to recover properly and hold on to all of your gains and even add to them...

Top Bottom