Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My new cycle (1st timer)

Angry1

Hi yous all. I am starting my first cycle ever today and am very excited. My friend and I went in and got some big good cycles and will look forward to getting very huge. We have both been hitting the gym very hard now for 4 months and want to take it up a notch.
Here is what I am doing: I think I should get big from these:

Wk 1-6 Anadrol 100 mg a day
Wk 1-12 Dbol 40 mg a day
Wk 1-12 t200 1500 mg a day
Wk 1-4 test prop 600mg
Wk 1-16 Eq 400 EOD
Wk 1-3 winny v 300mg
wk 1-6 Deca 400mg

I have plan this cycle very carefully to get big fast. I am looking forward to posting pics when i finish. To all my brothers in iron...I salute you. Lets get busy homies......time to get huge. Let push it up a notch.....I am on board and ready to rock...come on...join the train with me...it is a crazy ride.....lets do it...lets do it. What about my cycle boys.....I will be big?

Angry1 said:
Hi yous all. I am starting my first cycle ever today and am very excited. My friend and I went in and got some big good cycles and will look forward to getting very huge. We have both been hitting the gym very hard now for 4 months and want to take it up a notch.
Here is what I am doing: I think I should get big from these:

Wk 1-6 Anadrol 100 mg a day
Wk 1-12 Dbol 40 mg a day
Wk 1-12 t200 1500 mg a day
Wk 1-4 test prop 600mg
Wk 1-16 Eq 400 EOD
Wk 1-3 winny v 300mg
wk 1-6 Deca 400mg

WTF!!!
you r insane!!!
aint funny

cycle looks good bro, i think you can run the winny the full 16 weeks, though.... actually you should throw in some cheque drops ed weeks 1-12 and bro, dont forget the chrysin. lmao.

btw.. this post by ragin' was intended for entertainment purposes only and is by no means to be taken seriously by stupid fuckheads.

Top Bottom