Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle relaxers

micromko

anyone know if muscle relaxers will have any effect on my cycle of test and dbol?? i have to take them for my back. fucked it up one day while doing legs

Muscle relaxers such as soma, are have an effect on the liver, but taking a few here and there isnt going to really harm you, in my opinion. However, those, especially the painkillers such as Hydrocodone, are amazingly addictive, due to the good feeling they give the user, so if you use it only on your leg day its not going to be a big deal.

Oops, I misread your post. Your back is messed up....well, how often do you have to take them? If your taking them during the day they will make you drowsy and cloudy minded. Then theres the liver issue...How much are you taking a day?

They have no affect on your cycle, but they can be highley addictive and can cause you to be quite sluggish the day after. I would be careful if I were going to take them, although partying on them can be pretty interesting. Just be careful and if you really do not need them leave em alone.

How bad is your back? Maybe you should take a little time off. I know it sucks, but twenty years from now you will be thankful.

Other than that, pop em down.

Top Bottom