Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

minimum EQ

tboy72

i was just wondering what would be the minimum dosage per week for eq? and the minimum amount of time to run it and still get decent results? i also remember reading about anxiety with EQ is there any truth to this?

Do you plan on using EQ alone or by itself?

I have used EQ 50 mgs EOD in conjunction with 100 mgs propionate EOD and 30 mgs Anavar ED. I gained a solid 7 lbs. and decreased body fat by 2% over 6 weeks.

Keep in mind, proper nutrition and training are key. I have used up to 1 gram of EQ per week. I don't recall experiencing any anxiety.

Don't take my word as a definitive answer to the anxiety question. Everyone responds differently.

hey genetic....thats exactly the cycle i will be running! i was going to end my cycle after only 8 weeks of var 40 mgs ed and prop 100 mg eod......but, i would like to continue the cycle throghout the summer! i know i may have a rough post cycle, but i do plan on running clomid and hcg pct. and just out of curiosity did you or have you heard of anyone getting anxious from eq?
i appreciate the help......the suggested does according to my source is 150 to 30 mgs a week...i was thinking of staying on the low end of that!
thanks again....all input is welcome here!!!!!

Top Bottom