Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Military testing and SARMs

Rick, It seems that SarmsSearch is much more expensive than uniquemicals. I know that they bottle twice the amount, but it's much more than double the price. Is it that much better in your opinion? Have you used anything from Unique? I'm about to make a purchase for the Sarms triple stack, so I want to get the most bang for my buck. Thanks.

I haven't used Unique, but I can assure you that you get what you pay for with sarmssearch. They are the highest grade and purity of SARMS available.

If you want the most bang for your buck on the triple stack, at least go with the sarmssearch for GW and S4. The amount you get vs cost is great....especially GW. It can't be beat with 30ml of 20mg per ml. That's 10mg per day for two months on ONE BOTTLE!

guys cheers for your replies. Im gonna use 25mg for 6 week i think. Dont think there is a pct needed for that kind of dose. Either way i got unleashed and pct at the ready. Apparently its the shit for losing fat and build or at least maintaining muscle during cutting. Anyone have an input on these claims?

You'll need a mini pct bro

And yes, sarms are for maintaining and gaining muscle and strength while in a calorie deficit. I've used them several times, as well as the current cycle I am on and am loving the vascularity and shred.

Check out RickRock's avi, he's a sarms user and looks amazing. DylanGemelli is another huge advocate of sarms...

Can't go wrong with Sarmsearch my friend

Top Bottom