Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mildest stack of AAS for cutting

Keith Stanford

Hey guys I was wondering what could be the lowest dose of test to preserve muscle on a cutting cycle stacked with anavar and EQ ? I have done bulking cycles in the past and run aggressive cycles of high doses of test, deca, trenbolone etc... but I have never done a mild cutting cycle so any advice will be highly appreciated, if you guys think I can for something milder than anavar and EQ please advice, some people said tbol and test is very mild too, my stats 32 years old, 6'0 176 lbs, thanks.

Preserving muscle with anabolics is overrated. The AAS can only do so much when you are on a deficit. With that being said your diet is more important than the anabolics you take, and will ultimately determine what you keep and what you burn off.

If you want mild, I would take a dose of around 250mg/week test and if you want to spice things up throw an oral in there.

You kind of have it backwards though, most pros run lower doses for their bulks and ramp up the dosages when it comes to precontest prep.

You really don't need anything else because what you are running will prevent catabolism. What you could try adding is 25mg per day of Ostarine. It was designed to prevent muscle wasting for people with diseases such as HIV.

Based on your what you wrote, SARMS are going to be an even better option for you then steroids.

The single best thing you can take to prevent muscle loss is the SARM ostarine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866

That is exactly what ostarine was developed for. It was originally developed to prevent muscle loss in people with muscle wasting diseases like HIV and cancer.

Ostarine + a high protein diet are the two most effective things you can do to prevent muscle loss.

The nicest thing about SARMS like ostarine is that they are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production and do not effect your liver, blood pressure or cholesterol levels in any way.

I would run the ostarine for 8-16 weeks at 25mg/day and then use a good of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a 4 week mini PCT

Top Bottom