Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maxing out cardio while taking DNP

Turinaboll

I will be running DNP to lean for about 2 weeks, some people say it's dangerous doing cardio while on DNP... why is that? how about weight lifting while on DNP?

It's because you can overheat doing the cardio while on DNP. And of course you can do weights but normally while on DNP you have no energy to lift adequate weights. If you are on a lower dose 200-300 and take ECAY you would have energy to lift. If you end up doing cardio make sure itd low intensity (ie walk instead of run) and hydrate a lot!

Sent from Tapatalk on S7 Edge

Well the big thing is the DNP. Not the cardio. It's dangerous. Make sure you trust your source because a small off dose with test is no issue, but an off dose with dnp could be deadly.
As far as what makes cardio be something to think about is the dehydration and heating. Just suck down water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DNP doubles the effects of any moving around, hell even walking to your mailbox

it is dangerous with cardio because people do not drink enough. you must stay hydrated on DNP, it is a dangerous compound due to getting de-hydrated and over heated

cardio though is very important on DNP to get the most out of it... don't listen to the idiots who say they got results from sitting on their ass on it, they would have had far better had they did cardio. i recommend an ice bath after cardio

DNP greatly increases internal core body temperature. You can literally cook yourself from the inside out. The most important thing on DNP is to make sure your body temperature doesn't get too high. Wear very light clothing and make sure you stay hydrated.

I personally don't recommend DNP usage at all. It just isn't worth the risk.

There are better alternatives that directly increase fat loss, with no risk of loosing muscle mass and no side effects like insomnia or muscle cramps. Cardarine gw is going to be your best option. It directly increases fat loss, endurance and recovery. It is not a stimulant or a hormone and is pretty much void of side effects.

You can read up on cardarine more here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

I would just do the cardio and not the DNP. You will be much healthier that way and still be able to get results.

Too many people are looking for the quick fix. If we focused more on learning to be disciplined and consistent we would be amazed at the results from diet and exercise alone.

I will be running DNP to lean for about 2 weeks, some people say it's dangerous doing cardio while on DNP... why is that? how about weight lifting while on DNP?

Neither cardio nor weightlifting is dangerous. What is dangerous is taking diuretics, dehydration or very warm/hot surroundings.

other than that - you are good to do cardio & weightlifting.

Top Bottom