Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

masteron dosage

onedieselboy

what would be a good dosage for masteron in say a 5 weeker with:
75mg win ed
100mg prop ed
masteron???
all help appreciated
onedieselboy

onedieselboy said:
what would be a good dosage for masteron in say a 5 weeker with:
75mg win ed
100mg prop ed
masteron???
all help appreciated
onedieselboy

since 75mg ed and 100mg prop ed is quite a lot of gear u will be fine with 100mg eod unless your fuckin huge and have a lot of cycle on your back u would be better with 100mg ed.

southeastar said:
since 75mg ed and 100mg prop ed is quite a lot of gear u will be fine with 100mg eod unless your fuckin huge and have a lot of cycle on your back u would be better with 100mg ed.

Bump that, it all depends on weight and past experience.

Yo, I would say 75-100mg eod. I know a bro that did the exact same cycle for 8 weeks prepping for a show. Are you stickin' the winny?
winny 50mg ed (he injected)
prop 100mg ed
Masteron 100 eod

This guy was sick: Vascular, hard, shredded.
:Chef: :tuc:

chef..probably drinkin winny----what about 50mg mast ed instead of 100mg mast eod, would there be a great difference? I would just put in same syringe with prop.

onedieselboy said:
chef..probably drinkin winny----what about 50mg mast ed instead of 100mg mast eod, would there be a great difference? I would just put in same syringe with prop.
Drink it, doesn't matter that much. Honestly, I've never done Masteron, my bro did and he had tremendous results from it. 50mg ed sounds great too. I mean, if you are already sticking yourself with the T-prop once a day, might as well do the Masteron at 50mg everyday. I'm guessing the T-prop is 100mg/ml and the Masteron is 100mg/ml. Am I right? If so, 1.5cc's a day is manageable. :Chef: :tuc:

I'm adding masteron to my cycle this weekend. I'm probably going to start out at 50mgs eod and slowly bring it up to 100mgs over the next 6 weeks looking for side effects, etc. Most experienced users will say 50mgs is the normal and 100 is above average, so that's why i'm starting out at 50.

Top Bottom