Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low dose test prop 100mg eod and primo 300 or 400

bender .l.

Hi guys I hope you all are doing well,

I've been seeing some of your videos on youtube from a long time ago I do crossfit and i used to take test prop and primo but low dose test prop 100mg eod and primo 300 or 400 and In your videos you say at least 500 if 500mg how can i rotate sites should i mix in one syringe 3ml or how can I have a good clean cycle with almost no side effects and clean gains when im off cycle??

Duration?? How can I rotate should i mix in one syringe? Like can you please tell me the details on a good test prop and primo cycle please :)

Thank you.

Hey brother, yes you can mix into one syringe any steroids that are all Oil based. You can do a nice cycle of 100mg Test Pro and 100mg Primo, every other day shot.

What are you looking to do bulk or cut?

Has anyone ever heard of spec biomed gear in southern ontario area? I'm trying to get ahold of good gear. My experience with spec is that it's hugely underdosed. Any feedback woukd be much appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
Has anyone ever heard of spec biomed gear in southern ontario area? I'm trying to get ahold of good gear. My experience with spec is that it's hugely underdosed. Any feedback woukd be much appreciated. Thanks

bud don't hijack another thread, click the link in my signature that will take you to evo

Mixing in one syringe is great. It'll reduce the number of injections you need to do which will reduce scar tissue.

I always recommend mixing oils into one syringe to reduce total injection number.

Top Bottom