Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Loss of weight and gain muscle and size HELP...

markimacm

Hey happy post Thanks Giving to all you and respect...I'm not a pro by any means..
In the past I have done some dumb cycles that def got me big but I never did them correctly. I have more knowledge today on how to run a normal correct cycle and plan on it sooner than later. I need advise and real help in terms of what to do and how..I was on a DUMB 4 months long only SUST 250 2x a week cycle NOTHING ELSE (really dumb). I jumped off after 4 months and quickly did my PCT correctly due to help from a few freindly heads on here.. Did FORMA STANAZOL,HCGENERATE, HCG 1000IU 3x a wk., Clomid, UNLEASHED, Post Cyclefor a total of 2 months (was an awsome PCT) my test seems to be fine not on DURING the PCT but after as well so BIG UPS to the PCT THREAD on Elitefitness.com..

Now I have had a baby since then (4 months ago or so) and quickly slowed down the gym and cardio and just gained weight (fatty stomach and love handles) and eating not great (the married family life)...I'm lookin to change all this by getting hard into the gym 4-5 days a week and losing weight but also bulking up getting muscle... WHAT DO I DO and IN WHAT ORDER, etc.? Do I do a fat burning supplement along with eating better and cardio for X amount of time and then jump on cycle or do a cycle and fat burner in the same time? Or what is your advise?

I am 6ft. 1'' and 240 pounds...Im bulky/strong but have a stomach/love handes...

Hey bro, I'm no expert here but i read alot and it seems that in most threads like this one, the op (you) is told to get the bf% down 1st thru cleaning up the diet, and excerciaes (preferably increased cardio: look up HIIT)

Then once the bf% is down and you've lost the extra weight, you'd hop on a cycle... In which case your gains would be 10x better then they would have, had u not cut.

Also, n2burn is highly reccomended as a fat burner. So there's that, I'm not one to gibe advice about roids ( cuz idk much) but I know that some katana and a test base as well as proper pct should cut you up nicely. (katana is not a steroid, it's a ph)

For losing weight and bulking (setting aside AAS and supplements) - here's what I recommend for the basics...

Train to GROW.

Intensity is always key for growth.

And simply work on the diet at the same time - keeping protein high.

As far as supplements - HydroxyCut works well - but you have to cycle it gust as you would with gear.

I run Clenbuterol two weeks on - two weeks off - stacked with T3.

However I wouldn't recommend these until you get back in the groove - as compounds like T3 is a thyroid drug and needs to be ran properly.

Getting back on track - train hard and watch the diet. :)

diet, diet, diet, diet, and exercise. You simply can NOT overcome a crappy diet when it comes to mass gains or fat loss let alone both. Cut out sugar and cut waaaay back on processed carbs. You dont need to go keto or anything but far too many people eat far too many carbs when trying to lose some fat. If your over 15%bf your body has plenty of fat stores to fuel the most grueling of workouts without the need for any carbs at all.

Thanks guys...sounds like basically there is noting better than to diet and exercise (which makes the most sense anyhow)...

Your uncle RADAR has the answer right here ----->

That was a great post..i am going to do this diet starting this week along with more cardio and see where this program takes me in a months time or so...I want to lost about 20 pounds and then jump on a cycle...

BTW I am going to the DR> this Wed. what blood work should i have taken? etc.? I am now officially not on any cycle or PCT (PCT about a month off now). I have never taken any blood work/tests pre and post cycles. IS it really necessary to do so? If so what do I ask for in terms of what blood work to get treated for? My DR. is not pro steroids so i have to ask him specific tests to take because i can't regularaly share with him that i have used steroids in the past..do i take any tests now even though im off and which ones if any?

^^^^ I will second whats already said above and also tell you this.

your question is what we are all as bodybuilders trying to achieve!!! we all want to drop fat and gain muscle mass. its not as easy as taking this or taking that. it takes a commited lifestyle to achieve it. everything you eat and i mean EVERYTHING needs to be healthy. everything you drink needs to be healthy! get plenty of sleep, hit the gym or do some kind of exercise daily. and then use AAS (performance enhancing drugs) to push yourself to the next level.

now if you want me to hand pick a diet for your specific situation I will do it. just PM me your full stats and history of everything and I will put something together for you! but please be 100% commited, i hate wasting time.
and be ready to provide pics so we can do a before and after.

you need to lose the fat first, before you start bulking. cannot do both at the same time when you are so fat as you are now or you will be taking 1 step forward and 1 step back.

Hey happy post Thanks Giving to all you and respect...I'm not a pro by any means..
In the past I have done some dumb cycles that def got me big but I never did them correctly. I have more knowledge today on how to run a normal correct cycle and plan on it sooner than later. I need advise and real help in terms of what to do and how..I was on a DUMB 4 months long only SUST 250 2x a week cycle NOTHING ELSE (really dumb). I jumped off after 4 months and quickly did my PCT correctly due to help from a few freindly heads on here.. Did FORMA STANAZOL,HCGENERATE, HCG 1000IU 3x a wk., Clomid, UNLEASHED, Post Cyclefor a total of 2 months (was an awsome PCT) my test seems to be fine not on DURING the PCT but after as well so BIG UPS to the PCT THREAD on Elitefitness.com..

Now I have had a baby since then (4 months ago or so) and quickly slowed down the gym and cardio and just gained weight (fatty stomach and love handles) and eating not great (the married family life)...I'm lookin to change all this by getting hard into the gym 4-5 days a week and losing weight but also bulking up getting muscle... WHAT DO I DO and IN WHAT ORDER, etc.? Do I do a fat burning supplement along with eating better and cardio for X amount of time and then jump on cycle or do a cycle and fat burner in the same time? Or what is your advise?

I am 6ft. 1'' and 240 pounds...Im bulky/strong but have a stomach/love handes...

:stilleto:I know of someone who had a baby and lost all her weight plus more, and has kept it off for 10 years this is what she used The Diet Solution Program 2012

Top Bottom