Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long Lasting Effects

ManOfGlass

This is a typical stupid question from a newbie. With drugs that have a short lasting effect such as Dbol, Anadrol, ect... If you quit using juice but continue to work out real hard and eating good and sleeping enough, how long will the effects last? and if i were to use gear like this, then how long should i wait between cycles?

It depends, seeing as you included NO injectables I will take the liberty to include them myself into your arsenal. If you were to use something like test suspension or prop for 10 weeks with one of the aforementioned orals your "on" time would drop about 3 weeks as opposed to using things like test cyp. or sust, thereby allowing you to get back on faster.

any muscle hypertrophy can b maitained or increased if u train right and eat right, unless u r way above yor narural limit. orals r fine but stressfull to liver. IMO i strogly reccomend u to research on 2week on cycle on this board and www.mexo-rx.com it will b better if u use any injectable, but orals r better then nothing anyway. use 2 orals with different properties. use Anavar in all cycles, and cycle with d-ball, winstrol and Oxymetholone.

Top Bottom