Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver values climbing, not using orals...???

If Im not mistaken, wont the tren tfo cause your liver vaules to jump? even though its not methylated, I would imagine its pretty harsh on your liver
Not sure, could be a combo or slight liver stress, high protein right before, kidney stress (which can lead to high ALT), and muscle stress. Too many variables I guess. That's why I'm thinking this week hiatus from 1) orals, 2) most supps, 3) low protein, and 4) low, low intensity workouts should help rule this out. Hoping I go in on Friday and the levels have dropped. Then I'll be pretty certain it's one or a combination of the above.

Not sure, could be a combo or slight liver stress, high protein right before, kidney stress (which can lead to high ALT), and muscle stress. Too many variables I guess. That's why I'm thinking this week hiatus from 1) orals, 2) most supps, 3) low protein, and 4) low, low intensity workouts should help rule this out. Hoping I go in on Friday and the levels have dropped. Then I'll be pretty certain it's one or a combination of the above.
sounds like a plan but definately stay away from any oral if you want low liver values. I was taking quite a bit of advil, and my values were almost twice as high as usual. AST was 56 and ALT was 47. Any oral chemical puts some stress on the liver

If you got blood work done after you lifted it will affect your numbers. My numbers went up 10-15 points when I had lifted 12hrs earlier.

I haven't worked out since last week, have cut my protein back, and will be going back in for another test Thursday morning fasting. We'll see where they are at that time.

From the looks of all your values in general you look dehydrated. It would be nice to have a CBC to add to this picture. Kidney stress due to the Tren can cause elevation in your liver values but by then you would definitely be having signs and symptoms of kidney problems. Honestly, I think its only minimally raised and mostly due to heavy protein, dehydration and training. But I would never discourage a patient from training due to a slight elevation in AST ALT (IMO). :) Keep up the good work and relax...your liver is fine. Oh and CPK is from training. A urinalysis and chem 7 would help out in this differential.

first thing that came to my mind was tren when you posted your liver enzymes were elevated. doesnt appear yuo are on though. whatever is causing your elevated enzymes best top address right away. you DONT mess with your liver. you only have one of them.

Okay, results in.

CPK dropped to 268 after 10 days off, so CPK was definitely workout induced. AST dropped 10 points and ALT is about the same. However, the rheumatologist is CERTAIN the AST and ALT values are muscle AST and ALT and not liver. Dr indicated that muscle AST and ALT take some time to rise and some time to fall, so 10 days off isn't enough to see it. Dr said it has been seen that these values rise a week into an off week for an intense body builder so you can actually see these values rise while your not working out. And they decline slowly as well. She was not worried at all about my liver.

She also cleared me to continue working out intensely.

Top Bottom