Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Test - Blood work results

SoCalMK6GTI

I have been having slight moodiness, trouble sleeping through the night. Libido has been down but I have zero issues getting aroused or maintaining an erection. I just got blood work done before ordering my stack because I wanted to run my first cycle in September. However these numbers worry me and I wanted to get feedback.

They ran Total testosterone and came back with -"339" which is on the low end.

I am 35 years old, train 5+ days a week I'm currently 203.1lb and 12.1%BF

They also ran
Sodium 137 - 147 MMOL/L 139
Potassium 3.5 - 5.1 MMOL/L 3.8
Chloride 98 - 110 MMOL/L 106
Glucose 70 - 100 MG/DL 95
Blood Urea Nitrogen 7 - 25 MG/DL 24
Creatinine 0.4 - 1.24 MG/DL 1.25
Calcium 8.6 - 10.3 MG/DL 9.3
Total Protein 6.0 - 8.0 G/DL 7.2
Total Bilirubin 0.3 - 1.2 MG/DL 0.4
Albumin 3.5 - 5.0 G/DL 4.6
Alk Phosphatase 25 - 110 U/L 38
AST (SGOT) 7 - 40 U/L 47
CO2 21 - 30 MMOL/L 28
ALT (SGPT) 7 - 56 U/L 47
Anion Gap 3 - 12 5
eGFR Non African American >60 ML/MIN/1.73 SQM >60
The eGFR is not validated for use in drug dosing adjustments. Continue to use
estimated creatinine clearance per dosing reference text.

Cholesterol <200 MG/DL 161
Triglycerides <150 MG/DL 82
HDL >40 MG/DL 61
LDL <100 MG/DL 69
VLDL 16
Non HDL Cholesterol

I'm waiting to hear back from the doctor on his thoughts on all of the above but thought maybe some of you might have input as well. From what I've searched online 339 test for a 35 year old male correlates more closely to a 70+ years old man. Not what I want and it explains my sluggish sad performance lately. When I workout I have to dig deep in every session to self motivate and lift. It's very tiresome

Appreciate all the positive feedback from this forum

I'm reading up on ways to boost natural low testosterone levels and not compromise fertility.

One study shows using clomid as a standalone to boost natural test. Anyone have any experience with this?

I'm reading up on ways to boost natural low testosterone levels and not compromise fertility.

One study shows using clomid as a standalone to boost natural test. Anyone have any experience with this?
you can use it cor coupel months as like a "kick start" wait a month of so and go for more blood work to see if it stays, but chances are you need to accept HRT for life at this point. firtility is not much of issue, when ready to have kids get on a run of clomid and/or HCG whle on hrt.

good luck

I finally talked to the doctor today and he told me he thinks my test level of 339 is normal since its within range.

Hmmmm....now moving forward do I try and increase natural levels first or run my very basic test cycle with 339 as my starting level for my test.

What are the chances of my natural levels after PCT being higher than they are now?

Top Bottom