Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Libido feeling on the low.

ramsey10

I've been cruising and blasting for nearly three years and it's been awesome.
I was in terrible shape and now I've got abs, veins and am pretty swole.

I run a base of 300 Test Cyp and for a long time 150 Mast E a week.

I've blasted different compounds, EQ, Tren E, higher test and have always
had high to super high libido.

On top of the wife as much as she'll take it and beating it on the side at times too.
I added Deca in at 600 wk and it's slow but producing results. My joints feel great.

But my libido is way down. I hate it. When I get off the deca will it come back pretty quick?

Will adding Mast E back in help? I've never used HCG. Would this help?

well for one, you have NEVER cruised... if you have been using 300 mg of test per week this entire time, you have just been blasting this entire time, so that in itself is fucking scary... you need to go get bloodwork and you need to stop being so damn wreckless with what you are doing

You have not been cruising, but have been on cycle for years. There's good chance there are going to be some inter al issues at this point. Get bloodwork done to see where your levels are at. You should probably be running caber at 0.25mg e3d and Proviron at 50mg ed when running deca (or tren really) at that doss.

1. your prostate is the size of a grapefruit
2. your heart health is shit
3. a lot of inflammation in your body that won't show up on bloodwork directly causing more issues

what you did was abusing steroids. Dylan and PON are absolutely right. i have seen bloods on guys on just 150mgs of test a week who had high RBC and hematocrit. and you are on twice that!

Top Bottom