Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legit YK-11 vs S23

ghettostudmuffin

So I've done a fair amount of research on these two - though I suspect a lot of the reviews I have seen for YK-11 were from guys taking bunk sarms - what with the joint pain and snapcity tendons/ligaments.

The consensus seems to be that YK-11 is the superior of the two for body recomping - which is my primary goal atm, though I don't have a problem putting on more size if I don't achieve the look I want at 5'8.5" 185lbs.

I've read a few comments saying S23 is very strong - my impression is that the pecking order of Sarms strength from weakest to strongest goes as follows:

Ostarine
S4
RAD-140
LGD-4033
YK-11
S23

I've got some Ostarine, RAD-140, and LGD-4033 to cycle with my TRT, and I want one more compound to try out - so I'm debating S23 and YK-11.

I usually like to have enough of a compound to get two cycles out of it, but I would be willing to try both of these for 6-8 week cycles.

So, which of the two is stronger, and what would you guys recommend for cycle length with these two compounds?

Thanks for your time.

Also, can you guys describe the differences in the effects the two compounds produce in terms of strength, muscle fullness, hardness, drying out effect etc?

Thanks again.

with your goal being recomp, its yk11... yk11 is hands down the best for recomposition because of its ability to gain muscle but burn fat... it does an excellent job of both and so thats exactly what you would want to go with

with your goal being recomp, its yk11... yk11 is hands down the best for recomposition because of its ability to gain muscle but burn fat... it does an excellent job of both and so thats exactly what you would want to go with

I agree with this. For recomp specific, YK would be much better. If you were going for a pure bulk or strength cycle I would go with S23.

What's the average cycle length for YK-11? (have to know how much to order first time)
Thank you!

Top Bottom