Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean Mass Cycle

STRLRD

First time posting, and after doing tons of reading, I’m torn on my cycle.

First off, 37, 195lbs, 11% bf, been training for 15 years (was 142 lbs when I started at 5’11”). This would be my 3rd cycle not including various PH over the years before most of em were banned.

My main goal is 10+ lbs while maintaining a lean physique (goal is 210-215)

1st cycle was test and dbol for mass
2nd was test/tren

I havent ran a cycle in 7 years, mostly due to not having the connections I once had.

Now I have the ability to get pretty much anything I want, but I feel that the cycle the guy is trying to give me is WAY too much (Test C, EQ, Anadrol, Tren and Anavar).

To my thinking, it is only my 3rd cycle ever, it has been a really long time since I did one, and I would rather take it easy, see how I react now that I’m a bit older and then go from there.

So with that, I already have Anavar, clomid and Adex on hand. HCG is on the way.

I have 3 Bottles of Test C on the way for the 12 weeks then running the anavar weeks 6-12.

My question is what to stack with the Test C. Having been dumb and taking Tren A on my second cycle, I’m not really wanting to get into those types of sides starting off again.

So would the Test and EQ for 12 weeks pair well together with the Anavar for 6 weeks?

Or would you add something like DBol for 4 weeks for some size up front along with Test and Eq?

Or something else with it?

Not looking to start until May so I have some time to get it right and have everything on hand before beginning.

Thanks!

Since you have been off gear for 7 years you should respond really well to a more mild cycle. I think your buddy gave you way too much gear. I would run test and EQ. Keep it simple. Something like this:

Weeks 1-14
Test 300mg per week
EQ 600mg per week
Aromasin 10mg EOD

PCT - Simplified Version - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

This looks really good. I would personally only do a 12 week cycle though if you have been off gear for 7 years.

You need to slowly ease your body back into steroid usage.

Thanks for the response and advice. So I’m gonna run the test and EQ for 12 weeks to keep it mild and ease back into it.

you want to run eq longer than 12 weeks brother.. i would go no less than 16 myself but its a very very long ester so you at least want to go 14...

Top Bottom