Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just to let u know how I feel with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome due to GH

Shinobi

I´ve been having a very deep pain on some of my fingers since last month and is getting worst... started on my right hand and since last week my left hand also is on pain. As I type this post I have to pause very often cause my fingers hurt so bad!! After reading tons of info about carpal tunnel syndrome on the internet I realize more how interesting the human body is.
EVerything started 2 months ago with a sharp pain on my right shoulder most probably a tendinitis... a week later I had pains on my elbow... and 2 weeks later I had a very intense pain on my forearm tendon and finally 2 weeks ago I started feeling the numbness on my fingers/hand.
All these pain are all connected cause the tendon goes from the shoulder till the fingers.
Beileve me, carpal tunnel syndrome is very annoying!!! I cant sleep at night because I wake up in the middle of the night 3 or 5 times because no blood flows to my hands so I wake up with a intense pain from my forearm till the fingers. All the pain Im feeling comes from GH use. I´ve been on GH since may 2005 4iu ED. From what I read on the internet. I should decrease the dose slowly to 3iu and then 2iu. I started with 4iu cause as far as I know less than 4iu GH wont work. Simple tasks like holding a celular phone or a mug its very hard. To write is impossible! But the feeling get worst during bed time!
Anyway, I stopped today the GH. I decided to stop and not to decrease to 3iu. I dont even want that my worst enemy feel what Im feeling now!

What brand is it? I've only used Nutropin Depot and AQ at 2iu's a day, never noticed sides from those. Now I'm on Jintropin, noticing much more water retention but better gains and joints feel great. However, i'm only about 1 month into this jintropin, it'll be running for another 4-5 months. I started right off at 3iu/day and may go up if finances allow. Also, when did these problems start to manifest themselves?

Tux said:
What brand is it? I've only used Nutropin Depot and AQ at 2iu's a day, never noticed sides from those. Now I'm on Jintropin, noticing much more water retention but better gains and joints feel great. However, i'm only about 1 month into this jintropin, it'll be running for another 4-5 months. I started right off at 3iu/day and may go up if finances allow. Also, when did these problems start to manifest themselves?

Its jintropin. It manifest after 3 months. I started in May and I felt the pains in august

athlete.03 said:
Sorry to hear about that, bro. I know that chronic pain can be a bitch. I'll pray for you.

Thanks bro!
Believe me, carpal tunnel syndrome is much worst than any tendinitis I had and have!!!

Shinobi said:
Its jintropin. It manifest after 3 months. I started in May and I felt the pains in august

THe Jin is strong stuff sorry to hear about that. Were you going 7 days straight or 5on 2 off?

bluehen said:
THe Jin is strong stuff sorry to hear about that. Were you going 7 days straight or 5on 2 off?

7 days straight.
I read on the internet that if u stop with GH the pain will go away in 2-3 days... will be awesome if thats true but seems to fast in my opnion.
Im supplementing with vitamin B6. Its the only supplement to treat CTS besides anti-flamatories and corticoids.

Shinobi said:
I´ve been having a very deep pain on some of my fingers since last month and is getting worst... started on my right hand and since last week my left hand also is on pain. As I type this post I have to pause very often cause my fingers hurt so bad!! After reading tons of info about carpal tunnel syndrome on the internet I realize more how interesting the human body is.
EVerything started 2 months ago with a sharp pain on my right shoulder most probably a tendinitis... a week later I had pains on my elbow... and 2 weeks later I had a very intense pain on my forearm tendon and finally 2 weeks ago I started feeling the numbness on my fingers/hand.
All these pain are all connected cause the tendon goes from the shoulder till the fingers.
Beileve me, carpal tunnel syndrome is very annoying!!! I cant sleep at night because I wake up in the middle of the night 3 or 5 times because no blood flows to my hands so I wake up with a intense pain from my forearm till the fingers. All the pain Im feeling comes from GH use. I´ve been on GH since may 2005 4iu ED. From what I read on the internet. I should decrease the dose slowly to 3iu and then 2iu. I started with 4iu cause as far as I know less than 4iu GH wont work. Simple tasks like holding a celular phone or a mug its very hard. To write is impossible! But the feeling get worst during bed time!
Anyway, I stopped today the GH. I decided to stop and not to decrease to 3iu. I dont even want that my worst enemy feel what Im feeling now!

I picked up a tip from ed2005. He suggested I add more water to the solution. I did and this really helped with a number of sensations. My hands were killing me too.

However, I also discovered that the increased strain of heavier workouts was contributing. I began to use straps more. I even changed pc mouse and the way I type.

The numbness at night was pinched nerves in my shoulder area. It was causing problems all the way down my arms and into my hands. I slipped a sheet of plywood under my mattress and tried to sleep more on my back. It helped!

All of this is a lot different than CTS. A Doc might want to operate on your wrists. Wouldn't that be awful?

I had the same issues at 4 iu around month 2 and int o month three. It hurt so bad I couldn't lift anymore so what the hell is the use? I said screw it and stopped the GH. In a week I was good to go.

Shinobi said:

the jin are good. I've been on since april @3 iu/day 5 on 2 off. I have had carpel issues as well. In fact had them last night. When they start getting really bad I will back it off to to 1.5 iu for a couple of days and it seems to help. I do this as soon as I notice it, the reason being I got crippling pains in the past from gh and do not want to go through that again.

good luck!

Top Bottom