Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got my Bayer-Schering Primo:) Simple cycle? Prop and Primo?

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Looking to cut. I love Prop and Primo should i add anything else? EQ? or Anavar for a frontloader? Going on Primo for about 16 weeks at minimum.

Well, 10-12 weeks with Prop...Im taking Primo longer as it takes awhile to take effect. I dont see doing primo for 16 weeks that hard on my body. Thanks for the compliment bro!

Nah, just a little mast or Beastdrol up front and maybe as a finisher. No need to get too fancy. Think of Primo like a filet mignon meal. You don't add chopped meat to it. :)

Nah, just a little mast or Beastdrol up front and maybe as a finisher. No need to get too fancy. Think of Primo like a filet mignon meal. You don't add chopped meat to it. :)

Good point i was thinking of mast....so much pinning though...

masteron E the last part of the cycle.... just pin it with the primo

or mast p pin it with the prop

Super jealous that you got Bayer-Schering primo, I think my UGL shit has some tren in it cuz I'm getting crazy night sweats. Anyway, been running my "primo" with mast prop for the past 8 weeks and it's fucking amazing. Strength has been marginal, weight gain has been a water free 15 lbs, and I basically have a huge pump 24/7. Mmmmm good stuff.

tripleOG said:
Super jealous that you got Bayer-Schering primo, I think my UGL shit has some tren in it cuz I'm getting crazy night sweats. Anyway, been running my "primo" with mast prop for the past 8 weeks and it's fucking amazing. Strength has been marginal, weight gain has been a water free 15 lbs, and I basically have a huge pump 24/7. Mmmmm good stuff.
Good post bro! I have primo ugl also but I don't trust it. Prob tren or mast I'm thinking

There's some good UG Primo. If you're getting sweats, yeah, it may be low dose test with a little tren or even EQ, which will give similar results, but a true Primo man will know the difference. You can always go on the sourcecheck and out the guy. My guess is, the bottles weren't brown or have a G and Z on them. :)

Also, I've found Proviron to be pretty close to Mast. No pinning.

Top Bottom