Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Input on first cycle

SoCalMK6GTI

Long time no posting here, I was getting a lot of advice last year before getting married and then we moved across the country. It's been a hectic year but now that we're settled I am ready to continue researching my first cycle and get my feet wet. I am not looking for anything crazy here, so fewer compounds the better.

I have had experience with Sarms in the past and with injecting peptides. I had great success stacking Sarms with BPC-157 and have gone through a lot of mobility and rehab for my tennis elbow and shoulder impingement. That being said, I want to avoid Sarms on my cycle and just keep it simple and basic to see how it goes. Nothing against Sarms, the stack I ran was incredible, but less is better for me for this.

I'm 35 years old 201.3lb and 12.1% BF. I've been lifting since high school with a few gaps here and there due to work, deployment, life. I've been very consistent the past few years. My diet is on point, everything measured to the gram. Honestly I'm just really curious on trying this and want to try it and learn as much as I can in the process and how my body reacts to the addition. Should I alter the stack much depending on whether I want to cut/bulk? I'd really like to see my BF% come down some more, but I'm working on that right now before getting 100% of the gear and starting my first pin.

1-12 Test E 500mg/week
1-4 D-Bol kickstart 30mg/day preworkout
1-18 Aromasin 12.5mg eod

Week 13-14 off

Week 15 - PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Should I add HCG to this? If so, what's a good amount and for which weeks? Can I use the same size pin for this?

Appreciate any advice, I've been doing lots of research but on many forums with lots of conflicting information. Any of you advise on doing a taper off approach with the Test during PCT?

Also, is Unleashed still the "go-to" product for a test booster during PCT? Or should I finish PCT before adding it?

Thanks for the input everyone!

Cycle looks good, you have done your homework. Run HCG 250iu twice a week for 1-14.5.

Appreciate it! Trying to do all the homework I can before placing my order. Do you know if a 28g slin pin will be sufficient for HCG? Also I'm reading subq vs. IM for HCG...any advice?

Sorry forgot to answer that part. 28g is fine. Half inch and half a cc will do. Inject it an inch left or right of the belly button sub q. I rotate left and right. Inject it the day before you test injections.

Cycle looks good, you have done your homework. Run HCG 250iu twice a week for 1-14.5.

+1, nice to see that you're taking your time and getting everything in order.

Only change from above is to start the HCG late in the cycle and use as a bridge to PCT.

I used to use Unleashed before I was on TRT and still do suggest it.

+1, nice to see that you're taking your time and getting everything in order.

Only change from above is to start the HCG late in the cycle and use as a bridge to PCT.

I used to use Unleashed before I was on TRT and still do suggest it.

How late in the cycle would you suggest I start the HCG, and since I'm trying to learn as much as possible, what are the reasons for starting it later?

Also, should I just drop the dbol so I don't need to possibly increase AI during the first 4 weeks?

I'm not a fan of D-bol or more than just test for a 1st cycle so if it were me I'd drop it...but a lot of guys like d-bol....either way, I wouldn't let that have a bearing on your AI.

HCG; like everything can be mis-used. Too much or too little can cause more harm than good. The body builds up a tolerance over long term. One of my mentors from back in the day told me that 1000 iu's after a cycle to jump start the hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - is all you need

Cycle looks solid. Be consistent with your eating and lifting and you will have tremendous results. IMO don't run HCG until last week of cycle through start of PCT. Good luck.

Thank you everyone for the feedback! I finally purchased everything for my cycle today. I know it's been awhile but I took my time, and dialed things in and had to let my shoulder heal. Can't wait to get started!

Top Bottom