Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting vitamin b12 and steroids

OrlandoWivi

Quick question guys: can you mix b12 shots and deca in the same pin? it might be a stupid question but I see guys here talking about mixing test and deca in the same shot. Some go as far as mixing Tren, Test Prop and Masterone in the same pin I have read. So would it be possible to do with B-12 and Deca? I'm only going to do it if you all agree first, thanks for replies. 

Injectable B12 is water based. You DO NOT want to mix water based and oil based compounds (like steroids) in the same syringe.

Mixing different oil based products in the same syringe - like test, tren and masteron - no problem.
Mixing oil based products and water based in the same syringe - not a good idea

The oil based products you want to inject intramuscularly.

Water based products like vit b12 you want to inject sub-q.

let me just say yes you can, however you should inject IM and not subQ

oil and water can be used in the same syringe, it is ending up in the same place so it won't matter, you just want to get it deep into the muscle so you don't get an abscess

Personally I wouldn't mix them together. I would just do separate IM for oil and SubQ for the B-12. You could mix them and do both IM but I would just prefer not to.

No, you shouldnt. Also, I highly doubt you need those vitamin B injections but maybe you know something that we dont

Top Bottom