Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Important gh question on potency...

vdevil

Hey....need some info on gh....
I checked the archives and I just want to make sure I am on.

I have 1/2ml 29 guagers and and three serano 126 i.u kits.

Once i put 1ml of the water in the vial, is it only good for 24hrs?

At 6 i.us /day my constituted vial will last me three days.....
Thats at 3 i.u's twice/day...

This would convert to 16.6 units on the dart that would be taken twice a day, correct?

Is it still good after 24 hours?
If I keep it fridged will it be cool? I really dont want to use more than that per day...

thanx in advance for any and all responses..

Peace

well i was just reading at the serono/serostim web site that u should not let the reconstituted bottle sit for 24 hours, so does that mean someone using this because of aids or something esle takes 18 iu's a day?

Hey, vdevil.....long time no see.
Your math is right on the reconstituted doses.
6iu is fine, GH is not one of those "more is better" things. Over 12 weeks, I didn't see much difference in results between 12iu and 6 iu. Considering our normal production is only .5 to 1.5iu a day, 6 is quite a bump. The body's downregulating mechanisms cause super-high GH levels to be a waste. More important is length of cycle. Results aren't real apparent until the 7 or 8th week, and 12 weeks is ideal.
Serono's insert says the regular sterile water is only good for 24hrs. Many think it is actually good longer.....3 or 4 days, if refrigerated. To be on the safe side, aquire some bacteriostatic water and use it instead.....good for up to a month. Unfortunately the stuff is hard to find, unless you live in Canada or have a friend there.......OTC everywhere. Our old friend "A" carries it also, I believe.
I'll answer your email as well.

As always IM, thanx for the gh info.......If you happen to read this again, could you shoot me A's current email addy.....I have one of the ones from last year and he is not responding to it...

Thanx man,

peace

Top Bottom