Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1 and HGH

I really don't want to take an AI and I am estro sensitive so I can take a gr of test and have no problems. I am at 8-10%BF right now and just trying to put on mass so its not a big deal and the bloat is ONLY when I over drink. I just need to cut down my drinking and I am ok. When I add the IGF I really lean out.

IGF is 30-45mcg's per side of the body immediately post workout inta-muscular (bi's, tri's, delt's, lat's, pec's, etc) taken with karbolyn and protien. No more than 40 days on 20 days off.

Dave Palumbo recommends really low doses of igf-1, 10-15mcg for about 4 weeks is ideal along with GH.

Dave Palumbo can kiss my butt! JK
Really just start with a plan and make changes along the way, monitor those changes on paper and the results of those changes. Each one of us is different as is our chemical make up. I know what works best for me, however I don't know what works best for others. Good luck.

Optimal and reality are 2 different things here..lol
If you taking HRT then you dont need to take IGF just take HGH and that alone will increase the IGF to "optimum" levels. 3-5IUs of HGH a week is about just right for HRT.

If you wana grow then run IGF between 30-100mcg ED. First run use 30mcg ED then as you get more into it for subsequent cycles you can even do 100mcg ED. I have to tell all of you that HGH mixed with IGF is a great mix!
Fuck steroids alone...most of my gains I've made was on HGH, IGF and under 1 gram of gear and this is after years a steriods use alone and using as much as 2 gr of gear per week. If I had this shit years ago or for someone who wants to get into bulding their body I would start with HGH and IGF first anf when you add steroids a year or 2 later it will blow you away.

THe reason im saying this is that HGH and IGF builds from the core up...ligaments,increases muscle fibers etc shit that steriods will not do. So doing 2 gr of juice is IMO a waste of time, gear and effort and will not yield the results you may think it will.
Oh someone asked about HGH dosage...personally 2 IU ed to start and myabe up it to 4iu after a year or 2 of usage. But with the increase it will come sides..and bloating will def be a problem.
I have no clue how ppl can do 6iu and higher ED..I would prob die from water retension and high BP ,,lol

Top Bottom