Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm wondering about HCG and estrogen rebound

mackenzi

what's up boys, I have been in the forum for while reading post and educating myself as suggested, I always wanted to do a cycle for light gains and information I have seen in the forum advices you should always take HCG while running steroids, now, my question is this: I suffer from high estrogen levels in the past that made gain weight and have some libido problems and if I do a cycle of roid should I take HCG as well? according to some people hcg raise estrogen levels in man, would that be risky knowing I had high estrogen levels a few years ago?

HCG would be a terrible idea for someone who suffers from naturally high estrogen levels.

Do some more research on HCG -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...rofile-1487993.html?highlight=hcg+weight+loss

Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a polypeptide hormone produced by pregnant women after the implantation of the embryo takes place.

I dont advocate HCG usage at all. Whenever you put an exogenous source of testosterone into your body (like when on a steroid cycle), your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. HCG wont change that but will only add side effects because HCG increases estrogen levels in the body. HCG is also suppressive of natural testosterone production.

This is how I would do a first steroid cycle -

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Weeks 1 - 10[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]aromasin 12.5mg every other day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/[/FONT]

There is no need for HCG in yours or any case. The only purpose it serves is to make your nuts bigger before you start PCT.

If you have estrogen issues, running HCG together with gear might not end well.

Even though I always suggest using HCG during cycles, especially if they are long in length, I would say for ya to stay away from it, unless you want gyno.

Top Bottom