Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long to notice effects of HCG in my nut size?

Bulk32

started hcg, nolva and clomid last saturday, doing...
all for 3 weeks except nolva for 5 weeks

hcg, sat, tues, thurs
clomid, 100,100,50
nolva, 20mg ed and 2 weeks by itself after everything

i have had atrophy from past cycles, shouldn't the hcg correct most of that, and how long does it take for it to get them growing? please any help is greatly appreceiated.

You are not supposed to take the HCG during your PCT. YOu were supposed to take it towards the end of your cycle or during it to prevent the atrophy.

Taking it along with your PCT is counter productive, as you still have a synthetic substance in your system preventing your natural production to restart

lawnsaver said:
You are not supposed to take the HCG during your PCT. YOu were supposed to take it towards the end of your cycle or during it to prevent the atrophy.

Taking it along with your PCT is counter productive, as you still have a synthetic substance in your system preventing your natural production to restart
Why don't you just anwser the fucking question or stfu.

lawnsaver said:

I have never heard that using HCG as part of pct is counter productive. Yes, it is a synthetic substance, but it isn't producing large amounts of test, it's restoring the function of your atrophied boys.

silverbackn said:
I have never heard that using HCG as part of pct is counter productive. Yes, it is a synthetic substance, but it isn't producing large amounts of test, it's restoring the function of your atrophied boys.

Yes it really is a bad idea, you should be used like mid cycle, then at end of cycle prior to PCT for best results... With that said to answer the original question, when I use HCG, I first see an increase the nut size within about 2 hours.....It doesn't take long to start pumping them up abit.

Well son of a bitch! I have always used HCG as part of my pct. I have used it twice. I have always taken it after my cycle was over with. I guess I need to give it a try.

The PCT forum (for example Jenetic's posts) call for HCG and the HRT doc I use (who hasn't steered me wrong yet) uses HCG post cycle too. I'm not saying one way is "right" and the other is "wrong", but here's what my doc has me do:

10 days after my last test shot, he has me do 1,000 units of HCG every single day for 10 days straight. At the same time he has me do 100 mg's of Clomid every day, as well as for 10 more days after the HCG runs-out.

My only complaint is after this last cycle (i'm 2.5 months out), I get superb erections but it takes me forever to come. The boys are nicely sized and I've been keeping gains pretty darn well.

Top Bottom