Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HOw good is Equipose for putting on size??

over_dose

HOw well does it compare to the likes of deca??? Similar or does it add more mass. What about the quality of the gains. I dont ussualy hear many guys talk about Equi at the gym, but it seems like everyone on this forum has it somewhere in thier stack.

Excelent, especially w/dbol or test or both...lol. Deca will put a bit more size on u but when taking eq u don't have to worry about prog. and the pumps r crazy.

Maxx >>>>>

Alot of people prefer deca over EQ. I prefer EQ because it make me hungry as shit, and I love to have it in a bulking cycle over deca for this reason only. Many people prefer eq in cutting cycles because it makes you vascular. I am very prone to gyno, and with deca you have to run winny or ru486 with eq I really dont need much accessories for EQ. But I guess it is a personal choice. Mine being EQ. Just my .02!

I agree w/ Maxx Out. EQ rocks... you get good solid quality gains w/o worrying about the progesterone side effects. EQ may cause some anxiety and it will put you appetite thru the roof!!

anxiety has got me too!!!! I just chill out and take a few deep breaths. It seems to help me just fine.

Thanx Alot.

Well, I wont be a dick and dissapear after starting a thread. Thanx for all the great info guys. Very help full.
Now that my mind is full of equi knowledge, And soon so will my ass.. And thighs. :)
THanx again dudes.

JG1 said:

600mg/week

Are you nuts my I would not be able to fit 12cc in my ass and thighs both put together.

How d o you go about injecting this stuff and what do you stack it with if you have any sites left to inject. :)

Top Bottom