Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get and know it's legit

addicted_to_iron

Hey guys y'all are pretty much gonna see me post a lot cause I have a lot of questions any advice would be amazing cause I really know nothing on gear at the moment and I'm strongly considering starting steroids my stats are 5'7 180lbs bench 365 squat 455 deadlift 405 and I just turned 20 this month but my question today is how/where do I buy legit gear and what are some red flags to look for to know if it's legit gear Fake gear or just a scam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're happy to advise all day long but we have an unwritten rule which is 'we want first time users to be in their mid-20's. Your natural production is at an all time high and you still wanna use... that's not clever.

You will regret using steroids before you are AT LEAST 23. I promise you that. I started steroids at 18 and it's a decision I really regret and wish I could go back in time and change.

If you want to learn about steroids, check out evolutionary.org and listen to the evolutionary radio podcast -> https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Educate yourself but don't start anything until you are AT LEAST 23.

Your natural test levels haven't even peaked yet. Running steroids could fuck up the development of your HPTA. You have good stats already so I would stick to what you are doing, perfect your diet and training, and wait a while before using steroids.

Your natural test levels haven't even peaked yet. Running steroids could fuck up the development of your HPTA. You have good stats already so I would stick to what you are doing, perfect your diet and training, and wait a while before using steroids.
Thanks all you guys for the advice I really appreciate it and I will wait

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk

Top Bottom