Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do i tell if you my test is legit?

28cifbub

I'm 28 years old
5 ft 6 in
165 lb
7% body fat
I'm ready for my first cycle and a buddy of mine recommended I try testosterone cypionate. my concern is how do I know these illegal steroids are legit or not. Is there a way to find out before you start using them

I'm 28 years old
5 ft 6 in
165 lb
7% body fat
I'm ready for my first cycle and a buddy of mine recommended I try testosterone cypionate. my concern is how do I know these illegal steroids are legit or not. Is there a way to find out before you start using them
There's a few test kits out there you can use.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

I'm 28 years old
5 ft 6 in
165 lb
7% body fat

best way to tell is by buying from a reliable trusted source
a 2nd way is to get a roidtest kit
3rd was is bloodwork

If you buy from reliable, approved suppliers, you are guaranteed quality products and expected results

I'm 28 years old
5 ft 6 in
165 lb
7% body fat

Get them tested. Or use a trusted source.

obviously the best way is to go with a trusted source like domestic supply but bloodwork is the other obvious answer

Top Bottom