Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Homemade goods?

jagerbombme

BANNED
I thought ( as a noob) only thing you could make was fina (trenbolone).

i can make test prop or test e or test cyp, or anything i want really by purchasing the correct materials???????

sounds like the way to go.

one other question on this post, is it legal to purchase and possess these materials in their original state? ie cottonseed oil?

jagerbombme said:
I thought ( as a noob) only thing you could make was fina (trenbolone).

i can make test prop or test e or test cyp, or anything i want really by purchasing the correct materials???????

sounds like the way to go.

one other question on this post, is it legal to purchase and possess these materials in their original state? ie cottonseed oil?
oils yeah, powders no( of course)...it is the way to go..much cheaper. Not rocket science either, but you still must know what youre doing and be very clean. good luck! It's good to know someone that can do it that has OCD...they will do it right everytime, lol. Always over kill on cleanliness and sterility(if there is such a thing)

reigninghard said:
oils yeah, powders no( of course)...it is the way to go..much cheaper. Not rocket science either, but you still must know what youre doing and be very clean. good luck! It's good to know someone that can do it that has OCD...they will do it right everytime, lol. Always over kill on cleanliness and sterility(if there is such a thing)
This is pretty good advise from Reigninghard. Good luck with the propionate, there buddy. I have messing with it for yrs and I still haven't gotten my prop experiments quite right. Hey, I guess sometime lab voodoo is better then cGLPs.
You may want to start with something simple like Bold (EQ).

its NOT legal to purchase, possess or convert powder steroids bro......just wanted to let you know that

ok, so the ingredients that you use are illegal. got it. don't know what OCD is or cGLP's

hehe, noob <-------------------

There used to be a dude who sold conversion kits for prop (cattle implant) to remove estrogen. But, many people said there was still too much estrogen left. I don't know, never had big problems when I tried it or anything. But, if I could, I would definately get the pure powder vs. the test/estro mix. Anyway, as everyone has said: clean clean clean. I suggest wearing gloves- expecially if you are working with the pellets that contain estrogen. When diluted, you don't want mg after mg of estrogen soaking into your skin! (yes, I did this: it wasn't bad, felt hot and flush- not comfortable lol)

Take a lot more time researching and be careful who you work with! I'm guessing there are some disreputable sources from overseas on the internet.. Also, I remember hearing something about importing more than 2 grams is now considered greater than personal usage!? Yikes. Anyway, good luck, be careful.

Jacob

yea, i was just wondering if i wanted to and did alot of research, say, make my own sustanon, or test enanthate.

i am way off the mark for being ready to try anything like this. i want to try the goods first.

thanks

jagerbombme said:
yea, i was just wondering if i wanted to and did alot of research, say, make my own sustanon, or test enanthate.

i am way off the mark for being ready to try anything like this. i want to try the goods first.

thanks

if youre thinking of making your own sustanon, then you REALLY do have a lot of research to do....

Top Bottom