Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Highest test dose you have ever run?

L

lartinos

Did you run an AI? Which one? Would you ever do it again?

500 no AI should have, but I also ran dbol. 500 without dbol and I'm fine. Get great results from that dose no need for me to go higher. Perhaps it will change over time.

750mg Sust pw, dbol kickstart...I ran a-dex I believe. This was like 6 years ago so I'm back to the usual 500mg, it was the only time above 500. I'd probably do it again but with cyp or enanth one day

500 no AI is my highest,wouldnt mind trying 700-750 in a few years, but theres no point atm, I still get awesome gains of 500 of enanth why raise!

500mg sustanon ew average dose. No ai. I do bloat and I can definitely see it in my face, but whatever. Other than facial bloat I haven't noticed any sides. I do get a few zits around the shoulders, but they are very minor.

Lol, I injected 750mg the week before last in 2 shots the same day. Did not notice anything beyond what I normally do with 500, but it was only 1 week so it doesn't count for much.

Next time I load up I'm gonna do 750mg for 10 weeks and absolutely make sure I get 300 grams protein or more ed and see if I notice a difference.

At this point in time though I have made extremely steady gains and can definitely tell I am more anabolic than the guys I train around that are natural on 500mg sust. Even on 375mg sust I really didn't notice much difference from 500. I still gained steadily. I pretty much know that as long as I eat enough and get decent sleep I will be stronger the next workout. No guess work involved.

That's probably one of the best things about anabolics. I am not interested in some gee whiz 50lbs gain in strength in a month or 20lbs weight jump. 5lbs a week gain on the big lifts months on end add up.

Too many guys are hung up on much they are using. Unless you need to there is no point. I will admit I think leaner guys need to take more because they are not getting the caloric surplus from food that is so beneficial to gaining that guys like me with a waist don't give a shit about.

Alot of guys would get far better results if they paired there training down to 3-4 days a week to start. Then focus on the big basics like the squat, bench, dead and press. Then focus on a handful of the most effective smaller exercises like chinups, rows etc to round things out.

Then add in eating at minimum an adequate amount of food to slowly gain weight and plenty of protein.

Top it all off with decent sleep every night and there ya go.

No need for mega doses.

My strength level is nothing to brag about, but in close to a year of consistent training I am very close to a raw 350lbs bench and 455 full squat and 225 press and I typically use 375-500mg sust ew.

I could use a gram of test a week or 500mg test and 20-25mg dbol ed, but why do that if I don't need to?

Basic heavy training with a focus on steady progression, caloric surplus and decent sleep are the primary gains producers.

Anabolics like test basically just insure you stay anabolic, utilize the food you eat better and help stave off systemic fatigue build up from intense training so you gain more consistently for longer periods of time.

500mg no ai. I have great results out of that dose. Im sure it will change in the future , do to my body getting use to the dosage.

500mg sustanon ew average dose. No ai. I do bloat and I can definitely see it in my face, but whatever. Other than facial bloat I haven't noticed any sides. I do get a few zits around the shoulders, but they are very minor.

Lol, I injected 750mg the week before last in 2 shots the same day. Did not notice anything beyond what I normally do with 500, but it was only 1 week so it doesn't count for much.

Next time I load up I'm gonna do 750mg for 10 weeks and absolutely make sure I get 300 grams protein or more ed and see if I notice a difference.

At this point in time though I have made extremely steady gains and can definitely tell I am more anabolic than the guys I train around that are natural on 500mg sust. Even on 375mg sust I really didn't notice much difference from 500. I still gained steadily. I pretty much know that as long as I eat enough and get decent sleep I will be stronger the next workout. No guess work involved.

That's probably one of the best things about anabolics. I am not interested in some gee whiz 50lbs gain in strength in a month or 20lbs weight jump. 5lbs a week gain on the big lifts months on end add up.

Too many guys are hung up on much they are using. Unless you need to there is no point. I will admit I think leaner guys need to take more because they are not getting the caloric surplus from food that is so beneficial to gaining that guys like me with a waist don't give a shit about.

Alot of guys would get far better results if they paired there training down to 3-4 days a week to start. Then focus on the big basics like the squat, bench, dead and press. Then focus on a handful of the most effective smaller exercises like chinups, rows etc to round things out.

Then add in eating at minimum an adequate amount of food to slowly gain weight and plenty of protein.

Top it all off with decent sleep every night and there ya go.

No need for mega doses.

My strength level is nothing to brag about, but in close to a year of consistent training I am very close to a raw 350lbs bench and 455 full squat and 225 press and I typically use 375-500mg sust ew.

I could use a gram of test a week or 500mg test and 20-25mg dbol ed, but why do that if I don't need to?

Basic heavy training with a focus on steady progression, caloric surplus and decent sleep are the primary gains producers.

Anabolics like test basically just insure you stay anabolic, utilize the food you eat better and help stave off systemic fatigue build up from intense training so you gain more consistently for longer periods of time.

Great points, G

Top Bottom