Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high blood pressure question

luisd

i was wondering if anyone could help me i'm just finishing up my first cycle and i had to go to the doctor for a work related pulled muscle(i know it sounds dumb), but when they checked my blood pressure it was like 190/84 and they were very concerned, well obviously i cant tell them "ohh thats just the sust/deca/winny im on". my question is i have to go back next tuesday and is there anything i can do to get my BP down or at least make it look lower for the visit? any help would be appreciated, i dont need anymore of their questions.

i don't know what to tell you unless you can use either diuretics or steal/find some prescription bp meds.

Audio8 said:
why not just tell your doc what your on. then you won't get any more questions.

eh. just hope you can trust your doc. some doctors are untrustworthy & arrogant about things like drug use. they will go behind your back, try to trick you into admitting to crimes, etc.

nordstrom said:

eh. just hope you can trust your doc. some doctors are untrustworthy & arrogant about things like drug use. they will go behind your back, try to trick you into admitting to crimes, etc.

well by law docs can't tell anyone else about it, even if you are breaking the law. The only time the a doc can tell someone is if what your doing is life threatening to you or someone else.

Audio8 said:

well by law docs can't tell anyone else about it, even if you are breaking the law. The only time the a doc can tell someone is if what your doing is life threatening to you or someone else.

???
are you sure? i hope so.

heres the thing. my old doctor was an ad hominem, arrogant asshole.

i had some sides from DNP, so i went in, and he asked me some questions about DNP, one of them was

'did you buy the drug from this state or another state'
which i assume means he was trying to figure out what crime was committed, state or federal.

nordstrom said:

???
are you sure? i hope so.

heres the thing. my old doctor was an ad hominem, arrogant asshole.

i had some sides from DNP, so i went in, and he asked me some questions about DNP, one of them was

'did you buy the drug from this state or another state'
which i assume means he was trying to figure out what crime was committed, state or federal.

Dont assume...it makes an ASS out of U and ME. As for your arrogant doc, it is/was your choice to keep him as your doc or not. If you didnt like him why did you stay with him?

Here are your options.....

1. Tell your doc about the gear, get a lecture, then let him help you get the BP down. You wont remember the lecture anyway and you will still do whatever you want, but at least your BP will be down.

2. Take some BP meds which you have no idea about and possibly get a stroke or faint while driving or go into kidney failure or become hospitalized/die from electrolyte abnormalities.

3. Do nothing, keep the BP high and possibly get a stroke/kidney failure, etc.

Good luck and do the right thing.

T

Top Bottom