Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH joint pain

I am shocked at your dosage of 5 iu of HGH everyday. IMO you are in danger of your hypothalamus shutting down in the same manner that aas shuts off the body's release of testo. Hope you are taking rest time so this does not happen.

I have not experienced joint pain from HGH, but from the extra weights I can use. I got superior body building results from a combination of a testo based stack and HGH.

I'm on my 5th year of physician-prescribed HGH and I've been at 4.8 ius/day for over three of those years.

hmmm, if 5iu/day gives you pain then back down the dosage
HGH makes you hold water period at high dosages and most likely the cause of the pain.
3Ius a day is more than enough. my BP goes crazy when Im holding water on HGH...so fuckn annoying sometimes...how the hell some of you do 10IUs a day is beyond me

Ty for all the responses guys.

This is what i love about EF u know? Help and knowledge is always within reach here :)

The pain seems to be lessening the last few days so i'll just wait and see for a couple of days. Then if the level starts rising again i'll immediately drop back to 3 iu's ed. Actually i'm on 4,8 iu's ed like u mr plunkey. The stuff is pharm grade too and it's just easier to measure out 4,8 iu's when i get precosntituted vials of 1,5ml/45 iu.

I take one day off each week and divide my dose into 2 shots ed. The last of those i take in the afternoon. This way i hope to avoid shutdown of my hypothalamus.

And Hayez i'm just glad u got around to my thread. Forget about the pm :D I'll remember to ramp down in the end.

Top Bottom