Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladroll/Katanadrol junk??

Helladrol and Katana have proven ingredients broham. I have seen all too often people saying a designer PH is junk but its never the case. Why would a company want you to buy a junk Supp? That means less business in the future. Now, the home brewed test you bought out of a guys garage, call that junk if you want. The 8 week oral cycle you bought out of a Muscle Mag, call that junk.
That will be commonly accepted.
If anything is junk, I am going to bet it is the person's diet, training, and lifestyle, not the PH.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

So Dylan, Not to hijack, but I think my question could be helpful since we're are discussing these two compounds.

May I ask what your recommended cycle was for both these products?

I'm currently in week 4 of 200mg weekly Test Cyp. I was thinking of adding Katana/Hella as a cut for the last 6 weeks of the run.

So Dylan, Not to hijack, but I think my question could be helpful since we're are discussing these two compounds.

May I ask what your recommended cycle was for both these products?

I'm currently in week 4 of 200mg weekly Test Cyp. I was thinking of adding Katana/Hella as a cut for the last 6 weeks of the run.

absolutely....

hella 75/75/75/100/100/125
katana 350/350/400/400/450/450
transaderm 5 pumps a day (or you could use HCGenerate during cycle and save transaderm for a beast cycle)
n2guard
fish oil
forma stanzol - start mid cycle and run through PCT
creatine nitrate

PCT
torem 90/60/60/30
Unleashed
pes anabeta
need2slin
lean xtreme
creatine nitrate
forma stanzol...

absolutely....

hella 75/75/75/100/100/125
katana 350/350/400/400/450/450
transaderm 5 pumps a day (or you could use HCGenerate during cycle and save transaderm for a beast cycle)
n2guard
fish oil
forma stanzol - start mid cycle and run through PCT
creatine nitrate

PCT
torem 90/60/60/30
Unleashed
pes anabeta
need2slin
lean xtreme
creatine nitrate
forma stanzol...

Thank you.

The only thing on your list that I've not researched is Torem.

Where may I find this?

I suggest you either
A) cut back on the dose
B) take caffeine/stims

:)

We all react differently. Some people are hyper on tren. I can sleep all day long when I am on tren. We're all different. Listen to your body and cut back on the dose...or be hardcore and just throw in some stimulants and ride it out lol.

Top Bottom