Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcgenerate....pct or on cycle?

ozcroboy

u guys use hcgenerate on cycle or post cycle? if hcgen stops shut down wud u need a pct at all? i was already planning to use post cycle and unleashed for pct. just wondering if u shud use the hcgen i have durin cycle or post??

u guys use hcgenerate on cycle or post cycle? if hcgen stops shut down wud u need a pct at all? i was already planning to use post cycle and unleashed for pct. just wondering if u shud use the hcgen i have durin cycle or post??

I like to use while I am on cycle helps keep you from shutting down. And I always use unleashed and post cycle for PCT. What are your stats bro and what does your cycle look like? you should post it up so the good bros here can help you get it dialed in!!

just come off a 3 mth shoulder injury where i couldnt train. im usually 200lb but the stats atm

6.2", 34 yrs old, 190lb. bout 15% bf

1-4 2 tabs beastdrol ed
1-13 sus 250 x 2 p/w
1-13 n2guard 7 tabs ed
1-17 forma stan 5 pumps x 2 ed
1-17 hcgenerate 5 tabs ed
11-13 n 2 stim 1 tab ed
13-17 post cycle 3 ed
13-17 unleashed 3 ed

i mite throw 2 weeks of clen tabs in there from 11-13 aswell at only 60cmg ed

I use it during cycle along with hcg 500 ui pw. For post cycle I would suggest post cycle & unleashed the purpose of this they don't keep you fully functioning they keep your nuts ticking over and not shut them down so pct will require less of a recovery period..

you can also use it for PCT if you wish just like Forma Both are good anytime.

Top Bottom