Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG dosing...

rkc01

I'll need 10,000 iu total for my HCG cycle. Using it during my AAS Cycle. Never used HCG before and not sure how to mix. Comes in 5000jm amp. What do I mix it with and how do I measure? I'm familiar with cc's and ml's but never had to work with iu. I'll be using 500iu 2x week/10 weeks.

• What type/gauge syringe/needle?
  • does it need refrigerated?
  • How many amps will I need for 10,000 iu total?
  • refrigeration life?

Anything else I missed?

This is my 1st AAS cycle. Here's my plan:

500mg test enanth 2x week/10 weeks
500iu HCG 2x week/10 weeks

PCT:

Nolvadex 80mg - Day 1
Nolvadex 40mg - 7 days
Nolvadex 20mg - 21 days

Anyone see a problem here? Thanks is advance.

The first thing I would recommend is having some bloodwork done before starting your cycle to establish basline figures for future reference. I really don't see a point in running HCG during the cycle here. Your dosage and duration of usage are practical. Stick to the basics. Run your HCG during PCT.

The only changes I would make would be to run the Testosterone for 8 weeks in conjunction with an aromatase inhibitor such as Aromasin @ 6.25 mgs EOD or Arimidex @ 0.5 mgs EOD to prevent gynecomastia and other estrogen related sides such as water retention. If you are prone to hairloss, 0.5 mgs Finasteride ED with the previously mentioned would minimize hairloss as well DHT related acne. After 8 weeks, run Proviron @ 50 mgs ED for 2 weeks, primarly to help keep your androgen:estrogen ratio more favorable as you prepare to begin PCT. Then start PCT. 1,000-1,500 IU's HCG 3x/wk (Mon/Wed/Fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for a total of 3-4 weeks followed with bloodwork to evaluate your recovery.

Jenetic

BUMP for the answer to below posted Q.

"I'll need 10,000 iu total for my HCG cycle. Using it during my AAS Cycle. Never used HCG before and not sure how to mix. Comes in 5000jm amp. What do I mix it with and how do I measure? I'm familiar with cc's and ml's but never had to work with iu. "

Serono Human Chorionic Gonadotropin

HCG is administered by subcutaneous (S.C.) or intramuscular (I.M.) injection.

HCG ampoules are supplied in 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000 and 10,000 IU preparations accompanied by 1 ml of sterile dilluent. It should be stored at a controlled room temperature (15-30 degrees C or 59-86 degrees F) and should be used immediately after reconstitution.

HCG multidose vials are supplied in 2,000, 5,000 and 10,000 IU preparations accompanied by 10 ml of bacteriostatic water. It should be stored at a controlled room temperature (15-30 degrees C or 59-86 degrees F), refrigerated (2-8 degrees C or 36-46 degrees F) after reconstitution and used within 30 days.

Other manufacturers are available and preparations may vary.

Jenetic

Last edited:
Jenetic said:
Serono Human Chorionic Gonadotropin

HCG is administered by subcutaneous (S.C.) or intramuscular (I.M.) injection.

HCG ampoules are supplied in 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000 and 10,000 IU preparations accompanied by 1 ml of sterile dilluent. It should be stored at a controlled room temperature (15-30 degrees C or 59-86 degrees F) and should be used immediately after reconstitution.

HCG multidose vials are supplied in 2,000, 5,000 and 10,000 IU preparations accompanied by 10 ml of bacteriostatic water. It should be stored at a controlled room temperature (15-30 degrees C or 59-86 degrees F), refrigerated (2-8 degrees C or 36-46 degrees F) after reconstitution and used within 30 days.

Other manufacturers are available and preparations may vary.

Jenetic

Great info Jenetic. Karma to you.

Still a bit confused about HCG dosing. If I order this one:

HCG 5000j.m. 1 amp

Does it contain 5000 IU of hcg in 1ml sulution? And if it is a amp how do I store it once opened to prevent dirt from coming in the amp?

If i draw 1/10 cc i get 500 IU of hcg?

CONCENTRATIONS, STRENGTHS. Suppose you have a 5,000U vial of HCG powder and you want to inject 1ml to get your 1,000U HCG. All you have to do is add 5ml's of bacteriostatic water to the 5,000U powder. 5,000U/5ml's equals 1,000U/ml. Once reconstituted, you will withdraw 1ml and inject. When you add the water to reconstitute, you now have a concentration (U of HCG per ml water). Suppose you have a 10,000U vial of HCG powder. How many ml's of water need to be add to the powder to create a concentration of 1,000U/ml? My goal is to inject 1ml to get 1,000U. Do the math; feel free to discuss. Reconstituting HCG and HGH are critical exercises; you make a mistake and you could be underdosing or even overdosing yourself.

Reactions: nbk
Top Bottom