Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halotestin........effects???

Strength,agression,if your looking for mass forget it, its main purpose if to give that finished look before contest time.

RADAR

I've heard (on EF of course) a lot of MMA fighters use it before a fight...I think Alcatraz started a thread about it last year

~EZ

Polishing or Finishing AAS for a contest... to get harder or that "crisp" if BF is low... not for first time AAS users ... Aggression is a beast...

I've heard (on EF of course) a lot of MMA fighters use it before a fight...I think Alcatraz started a thread about it last year

~EZ

Of course,it increases aggression

RADAR

As stated above. Strength and aggro. I'm using along with anadrol for pre workout for it's ability to help me grind out more reps to take full advantage of the anadrol Im on.

halotestin=helladrol???

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it=Turinabol. two totally different things. :D:D:heart:

Top Bottom