Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got prescribed 400mg/wk Test Cyp

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Bloodwork says my test is 468 on a 241-827 scale but got prescribed test anyhow i guess based on all the other factors. Is this high for beginning HRT? Should I only start off at 200mg/wk? I dont want to go too high to start off and basically go into "cycle" amounts, Im only 34, 5'10", 180 lbs.

who gave ya the test?
anti aging clinic?
thats alot of test for hrt...and ya levels aint bad to begin with

Uh, that's a shitload. The average is 100 mg a week or 200 every other week.

Honestly, 400 mg a week is a cycle.

Now, if you're smart ... you use 100 mg a week and tell the doc you're using 400 and save the rest :lmao:

Uh, that's a shitload. The average is 100 mg a week or 200 every other week.

Honestly, 400 mg a week is a cycle.

Now, if you're smart ... you use 100 mg a week and tell the doc you're using 400 and save the rest :lmao:

my plan was 200mg week except the only problem is all the stuff expires 12/29 this year, so i think they prescribed it so that it would all be gone by then. At 200mg/wk i will probably have a full vial of 10ml left when it expires.
I just started working out again so i didnt want to start the sauce until later this year, even if its only 100-200mg. should i start now anyway because of the expiration date looming?

The stuff is still good bro.. I believe radar is using stuff that's like 5 years old or something so your good to go.. Just store it at room temp

dont worry about expiration date..it stays good for a long time

Bloodwork says my test is 468 on a 241-827 scale but got prescribed test anyhow i guess based on all the other factors. Is this high for beginning HRT? Should I only start off at 200mg/wk? I dont want to go too high to start off and basically go into "cycle" amounts, Im only 34, 5'10", 180 lbs.

Most doctors wont prescribe that dosage for TRT,,you got real lucky and have a wonderful doctor I see;)

Top Bottom