Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got my stuff from TNB...in 2 DAYS!!!

swole

TNB Medical Supplies

Unreal service. Bors, I got my order in 2 days! This guy must have packed and shipped my order the morning I placed it, because it was at my doorstep 2 days later. This is the place to get your hardware. The price, products and service are amazing.

TNB Medical Supplies

Unreal service. Bors, I got my order in 2 days! This guy must have packed and shipped my order the morning I placed it, because it was at my doorstep 2 days later. This is the place to get your hardware. The price, products and service are amazing.

THANKS BRO. I do my best to provide the fastest most professional service possible.

MUCH RESPECT,

TNB SERVICES

just placed my order yesterday,i hope they beat your time hahahaha!

RADAR

just placed my order yesterday,i hope they beat your time hahahaha!

RADAR

lol i wouldn't be surprised. this was by far the best transaction i've ever had while shopping on the interwebz

2 days!?? while i don't expect that again (probably be 3 days on average), it was still a pleasant surprise. awesome service. I think EF outdid itself with a great sponsor

lol i wouldn't be surprised. this was by far the best transaction i've ever had while shopping on the interwebz

2 days!?? while i don't expect that again (probably be 3 days on average), it was still a pleasant surprise. awesome service. I think EF outdid itself with a great sponsor

They are super-never in my life since i have been here (2001) has a sponsor been so dedicated,i hope they become a permanent part of our community.

RADAR

And the best part is, they made a special order for swole for his Primobolan cycles.

Here's the UPS guy delivering it.

Last edited:
And the best part is, they made a special order for swole for his Primobolan cycles.

Here's the UPS guy delivering it.

lmfaoooooo

i'm gearing up (no pun intended) for my next test and primo run.

400mg of test enan per week, 200mg of primo EOD. i cannot wait.

lmfaoooooo

i'm gearing up (no pun intended) for my next test and primo run.

400mg of test enan per week, 200mg of primo EOD. i cannot wait.

Ah, why not just do 100mgs a day?

I'd love to do the "Arnold" cycle -- A cc of Primo and 50 mgs of dbol a day, but my old liver couldn't tolerate it at this point.

Top Bottom