Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

good or bad advice?

Brandon Jeyyy

guys I have my supply to start my cycle of test c 500 mgs for 12 weeks with deca for the first 6 weeks, I have asked some people I know personally and also online about how to keep my gains after my cycle for the longest time possible and some guys knowing this is my first cycle said don't pct just cruise or trt to keep your gains very long, are they for real or this guys are f%&%&*%ing with me? as understand cruising is for people with a lot of cycles under their belt right?

First of mate what's the point in running deca for six weeks just stick to your test c, have you got an ai on hand just in case, have you got a pct ready for when your cycle ends or your need to stop it early for some reason. About cruising, yes you can cruise to keep your gains but at some point you need to take a break, if you run your pct right using the right combination of drugs and supplements you shouldn't lose all your gains. If your not sure of what drugs to take during pct someone else on here will help you. It sounds like you need to do more research into steroids and their effects and how to deal with them. Anyway good luck.

they aren't fucking with you at all, but they are giving you stupid advice

if you just stay on roids you will permanently shut yourself down for life and have to go on TRT for life. that is a choice you have to make but seems silly to me.

They are giving you terrible advice. If you take their advice you are going to permanently shut down your body's natural testosterone production.

Whenever you use steroids, your testicles will shrink. Your body basically goes "hey we have all this steroid hormone in our body, we no longer need to produce our own"

As a result, your natural testosterone production stops and your testicles atrophy.

It isn't overly serious because if you keep your cycle lengths sensible (I recommend 10-16 weeks per cycle) and run a proper PCT after your cycle (I recommend the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/ ) your testicles will bounce back once you finish your cycle.

I guess it all boils down to your age. If you wanna have kids. Are you willing to be on trt FOREVER. And any other possible long term side effects that go with this approach. Yes you can blast and cruise. The question is that the best choice for you at this time

Also ya wtf deca for 6 weeks? Stupid even for an advanced user. Id stick with a test only cycle your receptors are fresh and will soak that shit in and maximize your gains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow, you need to stop talking to those people. Deca is a very long ester so 6 weeks is pointless. You need to run it 14 weeks in my opinion to get the most out of it. And stay away from TRT unless you legitimately need it. You should always PCT for as long as possible for overall health. Remember that TRT means you will pin for life.

Top Bottom