Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good age for TRT?

brobro2

Whats a good age to start TRT I am a few months shy off my 40th birthday do you think its a good time for me?

Agreed. I started about age 29.. I had cancer at 28 and once I finally recovered from it, my test levels sat around 119 total. Never got much higher than that so I've been on trt ever since. My father still had levels close to 800 in his mid-50's though, he'll likely never need it. If you feel you might need it, get tested.. if your levels are still good no need to start bc it's usually for life once you do.

you can go a lifetime without TRT. if you have a legitimate health reason (like tux said above with cancer) which you need it then do it

many times low test levels can be cured by lifestyle changes, the sooner you start the better. the problem is people have low T for a reason and it can backfire and make you more sick.

there is no good age... the right age is WHEN YOU PHYSICALLY NEED IT... thats determined by whether or not you have a low testosterone condition... you have the hope that never have that issue and dont need it

Top Bottom