Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Go from low test,high deca to high test, add tren

whippedeye

Been on test 250/deca 600 for almost 12 wks. At the 16 wk Mark I would like to bump test to 750 and add tren ace 100mg eod.
Additionally I will add in 50 mcg of t3.

I will slightly adjust calories down and add in more cardio and continue till july.
Total length of cycle is 8 months.

I am on trt, cycling for 8 years and have used these compounds together before.just in smaller doses... test 600,deca 400,tren 50mg eod
Ai and prami are used.

Lookin for feedback thoughts etc.
Thanks for your time

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

8 months is insane. You'll continuously have to bump doses up due to myostatin. Why not take a break and come back in on the tren?

Eh I've done the same thing, length wise. Shit, Even longer (not reccomending it, just sayin)

I'm just curious why your test is so low with the deca and so high with the tren, most opt for the other way around

Well low test high deca is being tried around on the forums with success. My reason is I wanted to do something mild coming off an excellent run at trt level and just let the more anabolic deca do its magic. I have to say that a low t high deca cycle suits me well. Very comfortable. It's just trt with a good hit of deca on top. It's a cycle of course but doesn't feel like one. I'm eating and making nice gains. Lots of fun.
When I switch it up I want a good dose of test because I want to make some profound gains. What's up n coming is going to be the biggest blast I ever done did....
I decided to do test 800, tren 500, tbol,t3 and drop the deca .
Tren and deca are both 19nors so the concept of running test higher than either one is based on deca dick.... or 19nor dick. What causes deca dick is high prolactin. As long as you control your estrogen then your prolactin should be fine. But have prami on hand in case it does get too high.

I think the idea of running tren high and test low is to reduce the hard sides tren causes. I'm going to see how I do with high test. And hopefully little to no sides for me.

8 months is insane. You'll continuously have to bump doses up due to myostatin. Why not take a break and come back in on the tren?
There really isn't any hard science on this and there is a lot of unknown s. This idea of myostatin doesn't play a factor when doing aas. What does become a factor is how advanced you are. More advanced see less gains. You have to readjust how much you eat and or up the dose. That's all it comes down to. But upping the dose has nothing to do with myostatin. None at all.

There really isn't any hard science on this and there is a lot of unknown s. This idea of myostatin doesn't play a factor when doing aas. What does become a factor is how advanced you are. More advanced see less gains. You have to readjust how much you eat and or up the dose. That's all it comes down to. But upping the dose has nothing to do with myostatin. None at all.

I agree there are a lot of unknowns. But even a new person taking X amount, will stop seeing gains on any cycle, even the first. They would then have to up the dose, add a compound, or take break. After the break, he should be able to return to the same first dose and see gains again. Not as much obviously. But long cycles, regardless of experience will eventually stop producing and you'll have to up or add.

True. That's why on my cycle I am adding more test and switching deca for tren. So even if myostatin was an issue I would be cover ed d

I like high test with everything, tho I hate deca, never again. Feel like the test high keeps that "fullness". Sure tren sides are worse, but if you don't want sides, don't run tren, no? Caber handles the D. Like a champ

Eh I've done the same thing, length wise. Shit, Even longer (not reccomending it, just sayin)

I'm just curious why your test is so low with the deca and so high with the tren, most opt for the other way around

I was thinking the same thing

I like high test with everything, tho I hate deca, never again. Feel like the test high keeps that "fullness". Sure tren sides are worse, but if you don't want sides, don't run tren, no? Caber handles the D. Like a champ

If you don't want sides with tren just do low test low t3 and caber and AI and poof very few sides.

Top Bottom