Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Go from low test,high deca to high test, add tren

Just an update on what I'm planning for.... I ordered some test 400 to make pinning 800mg a week a bit easier. I am still planning to run test 800 and tren 500 . I have some test prop on hand so I feel a kick start of 100 eod would be a great lead in . I can save the tbol for either the end of my cycle or save it till next year. I also have some var on hand. Can use that at the end of the cycle instead. So I have plenty of options .

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

400 only sounds easier. Higher concentration= more pip. Heat it up, cut it with your other oils, and pin verrryyyyyy sllllooooowwwwllllyyyyy. It'll help

Good gear. My buddy been using it and no pip. This gear has no pip with the prop either.

I would keep tren to 300-400mg ew if new to it. also i do liek longer cycles... but i would cut it at 16wk mark and take a break then do the test/tren IMO

Yeah I was actually thinking start a 400 and see if I can bump it to 500. Cause last year I did 200 so doubling is more than enough

I would keep tren to 300-400mg ew if new to it. also i do liek longer cycles... but i would cut it at 16wk mark and take a break then do the test/tren IMO
Well I considered taking the break but I don't think it's gonna work this time.
Getting a minimum of 16 weeks of deca was one concern...just wanted to give it time to really work. Which it is doing!
But my switch up to tren and high test is to build off of where I am now. Everything will move forward and upward. Training and diet are at full speed. The high test is what my body is lacking now
The right cross is coming.......
This will also be my last heavy cycle. I intend on running my trt for a while after this and then I will see about doing any blasts if I want to.
I can tell you low test high deca is great tho. If I ever do it again I will run the deca at 750 and use some npp as a kick start cause it does take a while to see it shine.

Forgot about this thread. A little update ....
I dropped the deca and introduced tren and test prop at 100mg eod. I also started taking 800mg of test cyp. I'm just past the 2 week Mark and seeing strength increases and some wicked vascular especially on my legs. Calves and shins looked like a road map during my leg workout.
I lost 4 lbs. But I look like I'm getting bigger. Not really doing any serious cardio. I have slightly reduced my caloric intake but on some days I still eat alot.

Top Bottom