Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girls,girls,girls!!!!!!!what should I do??????

louis

check this out...... i just started this bulking cycle about two weeks ago and i have been on this strict diet and then this chick i know wants me to go with her to a condo for like a week...... i would still get to workout but i don't think my eating habbits will be the same....... i mean like i wouldn't be able to take a shit when she is there or nothing....but she has already got a taste of the meat so do you think i should go with her for that week or not.....i mean i already nailed her so do yall think it is worth going for that week or not...................I don't think that i should go.......what yall think???????????????????????

Damm a week with some chick who wants to do you; I see no question there, j/k. If you are bulking you probably have an ass load of test in you, and what better way to unload it then in some willing female :) For your diet just bring some meal replacements, a shaker, some bars, tuna and chicken in a can. You should still be able to eat pretty well.

Jeezus give me a break.

Hey bro - you have to mature up and make such decsions for yourself.

Are you ready to do what YOU want?

How important is your training and how imprtant is this woman?

We dont want the answers - YOU need to know the answers and judge for yourself.

fuck that, not a week, tell her youll meet up with her for 2-3 days, take your shits the way you like - your not a girl. Dont be blastin off b/c you feel like it but take the damn craps when you need to. Dont sac up a week for her unless you dont get it too frequently. If she doesnt like it say then Ill see you when you get back, a week off of the eating hurts.

I was afforded the same opp by some chick last week. She bought me a tix to Florida for a week (March 23rd-March30) I'll be 4 weeks in by that time. I told her maybe next year. It's all up to you bro, whats more important. Good luck ~3rd

look, if she isn't going to understand you needing to train and take your supps, then throw her ass to the curb (you already "nailed" her- so it shouldn't matter, right?)

dg

You people are nuts. ATLEAST half the reason everyone trains so hard is to get chicks. Sounds like you're succeeding. Whats the point of all that hard work if you can't enjoy the results??? I'd go with her the full week and bang bang bang the day away. Bring your own shit to eat, and if she says "why are you doing this" say "its hard work looking and banging this good."

If you don't go, you might be borderline gay. J/K

Top Bottom