Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girls,girls,girls!!!!!!!what should I do??????

You better fuckin go, lol. Look at the WWF wrestlers. They're on the road ALL the damn time, staying hotels, flying in planes, wrestling, banging groupies, etc. Many of them stay big and get bigger, all while barely being at home. You can do it easily being at a condo all week bangin some chick. The decision sounds easy to me. Go have fun, train hard, eat and fuck.

What a stupid fucking question , If your bulking then it shoulden't be a problem , just make sure that you get enough protine and if your still gonna get to lift what the hell.

And if she doesen't understand you having to take a shit a couple time a day then she is just jelous !! What is the big deal everybody has to take a dump or you'll die , damn it if she doesen't understand that then the hell with her.

I guess I'm just gonna have to come back up their and get you boys strait again , shit I leave for a couple years and everything I tought ya'll when to hell !!!!

Good luck with your cycle little brother !!

uutool said:
You people are nuts. ATLEAST half the reason everyone trains so hard is to get chicks. Sounds like you're succeeding. Whats the point of all that hard work if you can't enjoy the results??? I'd go with her the full week and bang bang bang the day away. Bring your own shit to eat, and if she says "why are you doing this" say "its hard work looking and banging this good."

If you don't go, you might be borderline gay. J/K

DITTO on EVERYTHING he just said! - except for the j/k part. ;)

post something about steroids or dont post anything at all, no one cares about your little problems. Dont eat dont take a shit who cares.

Damn, all of these newbies are chick magnets. You guys have women crawling all over you. How do you do it? It sure isn't by asking them stupid fucking questions like this. I can already tell who will wear the pants in that relationship. BamBam

Top Bottom