Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girlfriend getting stronger from sperm tainted with anabolics

Status
Not open for further replies.

animal B

is this possible,,she is not on anything but I do it all..is it possible residual anabolics could pass throught the sperm to her...

My girl gets bugged by her friends for the exact question you're posing...I swear she gets stronger and leaner the more we f@#K....I don't really believe it...but it does seem to happen

my old lady was blowing me about 2 hours after every injection , she created one hell of an attitude ! said she had headaches and felt great pumps in the gym , so then i figured out the routine and said i uped the injections to everday .;) .......i really don't think it's possible to translate it in your sperm though .

It depends if she spits or swallows :D

I've wondered the same thing also. I doubt it though. The amount of anabolics in your sperm would be such a trivial amount...

A few years ago I had a workout partner who's blood to androgen ratio looked like 1:25. Anyway, I used kid around and tell him that the reason I always grew while training with him was because the sweat he left behind on equipment was loaded with 10-12 different pharmacological agents. It was like a contact high only with reference to juice!

Seriously, I highly doubt you ejaculating inside your girlfriend is going to increase any of her hormone levels. Think of the ramifications if jizz contained high androgen levels.

Cock sucking whores would be no one you would wanna mess with!

Yeah, I doubt it's possible, although some lucky gal is gonna get a nice load of EQ tonight...

Hey Mike001, good to see another Bako kid, whazzup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom