Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ginger root

Its suppose to do the opposite by helping with digestion, I ate some ginger tonight with my sushi and I do fill a little bloated though.;)

projection said:
Its suppose to do the opposite by helping with digestion, I ate some ginger tonight with my sushi and I do fill a little bloated though.;)

i always got mad bloat after eating on sushi. i put my odds on the cause not being ginger, but rather the ten pounds of raw fish and ultra-high glycemic rice!

i guess it's not like a milk bloat, my guess was because it dialates
the intestines so your stomach might stick out alittle more.or it could just be my wifes finger stuck up my ass so far it's jabbing my intestine,just my 2cc's.

The reason you feel bloated is because the ginger root slows your digestion. This is why I will not use it anymore. It can help by soothing your stomach and easing digestion. However, one of the main interests bodybuilders have is that it lets you absorb more protein by slowing the rate of digestion and wasting less protein. Therefore you can take in 60-80+ grams of protein in a sitting and make much more efficient use of it. It is pointless though if it slows your digestion to the point of being too full to each another meal.

Top Bottom