Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ghrp-6????

Cwick

This will be my first time using peptides. 34yr w/ shoulder issue. Lifting light due to shoulder. I've seen so many Diff ways to take this stuff. Same with aas. I will be buying insuline needles.Where do you stick yourself with ghrp-6????What's the best way to run ghrp-6????

I like to stick it in my lower stomach i just gran a piece of fat and put it in... Im using 100 mcg 3-4 daily and its been great. For repairing injuries it may be a lower dose maybe someone else can help you with that. I feel like the stomach is the best and easiest place though. It also gives you a huge appetite so lay off any carbs a half hour before and a half hour after.

I heard it gives you a huge appetite. How long do you take it. I've read do 5 on 3 off. Take it for a month, lay off for a month. Etc. what's a good way to cycle it???

Bro, I have 5mg that I'm going to run straight through now. I've been on a day. The appetite thing is no joke and it kicks in a few mins. If I notice any significant results, I will buy it (15mg-20mg) and run it (as now) at 100mcg per day broken up into an am/pm dose.

I am interested in the fat burning and muscle building properties. My MK-2866 that I purchased from Unique has really made a significant difference in healing an elbow issue that I have. I'm on week 7 at 25mg ed.

Not a big fan of peptides to heal injuries. Most ppl need to just rest when injured rather than inject drugs and continue training. Pain is a good indicator that something isn't right.
As for rp6, I got very little running it as a stand alone but I hear it's quite good stacked with mod grf or ipamorelin. I also got none of the hunger sides which I've read can happen for some people even with legit rp6.

This will be my first time using peptides. 34yr w/ shoulder issue. Lifting light due to shoulder. I've seen so many Diff ways to take this stuff. Same with aas. I will be buying insuline needles.Where do you stick yourself with ghrp-6????What's the best way to run ghrp-6????

Use it sub q like insulin or HGH.
I would use the GHRP 6 with CJC1295 too.

Just started a couple days ago stacked with mk2866 and my pct. I've been doing 166mcg 2-3 times a day and I'm loving it. Great strength and I feel great. I have a hard time eating all my cals so the appetite is a plus for me. I'm about to lower my dose to 100x3 since recently hearing saturation doses could have some negative sides. I've put on a little water weight I believe as well, so I'll have to watch that. So far I'm a big fan though :)

Top Bottom