Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ghb hair testing?

kiwee

Banned
im not asking about its use, but i was under the impression you could not test for this since it occurs naturally already in your body...i have just found a drug testing website that states "if you think you have been raped, due to the ingestion of the ghb the "date rape drug" send us your hair and the "approximate" date of its use and we will pinpoint it for you. you will recieve a letter confirming the drugs existence in your system" .....what? is this true now? am i in trouble with my job, cuz they test for opiates and this is an opiate i think...even if its not an opiate, can they still find it??? they only do hair testing...ive been using about 3 times a week to go to sleep....HELP?!

Everything I've ever heard about its use is scary.
dude you didnt answer the question tho? btw if its so scary y did the govt pull it off the shelves and then immediatlely presc it to narcolepts and alcoholics????????? (sorry bout spelling in a rush) ......ambien is no better......i need on this question folks!!!! i even heard that when women get raped the police dept doesnt test for it cuz it isnt testable????

im not asking about its use, but i was under the impression you could not test for this since it occurs naturally already in your body...i have just found a drug testing website that states "if you think you have been raped, due to the ingestion of the ghb the "date rape drug" send us your hair and the "approximate" date of its use and we will pinpoint it for you. you will recieve a letter confirming the drugs existence in your system" .....what? is this true now? am i in trouble with my job, cuz they test for opiates and this is an opiate i think...even if its not an opiate, can they still find it??? they only do hair testing...ive been using about 3 times a week to go to sleep....HELP?!

I'd run some searches through google to see.
I know a standard drug test its hard to test for unless it was within 24 hr period.

I'd run some searches through google to see.
I know a standard drug test its hard to test for unless it was within 24 hr period.
im not worried about the 24 hr testing im worried about next months hair test!!!!!!!!!! the info i provided in the first post is from GOOGLE

Top Bottom