Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get my tan on

small_boy

Hi

Can anybody here tell me about melatanin not even sure if that's how you spell it.....

thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Hi

Can anybody here tell me about melatanin not even sure if that's how you spell it.....

thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

I think your look for Melanotnan 2. Do A search here or google.
I'm sure you can find all the info and more that you need to know.

Melanotan II (Lyophilized) 10mg - Peptides

The melanocortins (MCs) are a family of multifunctional peptidergic hormones. Several superpotent, prolonged acting, enzymatically resistant, MC analogs have been designed and synthesized to help clarify the nature and role of MCs and their receptors (MCRs) in physiological functions. Two of these analogs, a linear peptide, melanotan I, and a cyclic truncated peptide, melanotan II (MTI and MTII, respectively) have been patented and tested clinically for studies on tanning of the skin (MTI) and for diagnosis and treatment of male erectile dysfunction (MTII).The effects of melanotan-II, a non-specific agonist of melanocortin receptors, on erection and its possible sites of action were investigated in anesthetized rats. Erectile events were of higher amplitude in rats treated with melanotan-II i.t. (0.2 microg) delivered at the L6-S1 level than in animals treated with the vehicle i.t. delivered. Erectile responses elicited by cavernous nerve stimulation were increased after i.v. melanotan-II (1 mg/kg), thereby exerting facilitator effect on erection. These results lead to the conclusion that central and peripheral melanocortin pathways are recruited by melanotan-II, depending on its route of delivery, to exert both inducer and facilitator activities on erection. Melanotan II (MTII), can enhance sexual function in human males (erectile activity) and females (increased levels of sexual desire and genital arousal). Unlike other sexual-enhancement drugs, MTII works at the level of the brain, thus eliciting a rather natural sexual response with minimal or no undesirable side effects. The actions of the peptide were discovered accidentally while studying the effects of the peptide and related analogs on human skin pigmentation (tanning). Effective dosages were shown to be 0.02mg - 0.03mg per kilogram(2.2 pounds) of body weight. Adverse effects such as nausea, lethargy, and priapism were experienced by some who used a dosage higher than 0.03mg/kg. Effective cycle duration for tanning was shown to vary between skin types. Using the Fitzpatrick Skin Type Scale effective cycle length for type I, II, and III. No notable effects were shown for those with skin types IV or greater. Type I showed best results with a cycle duration of 15-18 subcutaneous injections, one per day, at desired concentration. Type II showed best results with a cycle duration of 12-15 subcutaneous injections, one per day, at target concentration. Finally, type III skin showed best results with a cycle duration of 9-12 subcutaneous injections, one per day, at target concentration. Melanotan II does degrade quickly at room temperature so unused powder should always be stored in the freezer and once constituted any unused portions need to be refrigerated and used fairly quickly there after.

Mt2 is likely one of the most incredible peptides in the history of man bro. Just buy the kit and do it.
Amazing wooood.
Tan as shit if I even walk around outside for 45 min after a wk loading.
Prolactin reducer.
Fat burning aid.
Just ease into the subq pins at 0.4 or 0.5 and its not even noticeable. After that ur golden bro.
I'm gonna order another bottle in the am.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Mt2 is likely one of the most incredible peptides in the history of man bro. Just buy the kit and do it.
Amazing wooood.
Tan as shit if I even walk around outside for 45 min after a wk loading.
Prolactin reducer.
Fat burning aid.
Just ease into the subq pins at 0.4 or 0.5 and its not even noticeable. After that ur golden bro.
I'm gonna order another bottle in the am.

Does it actually reduce prolactin?

Ride it like you stole it!!

Yep.
I'm gonna add some ace to a mediocre dose of prop I'm running and mt2 for progesterone control. Although Im on ten pumps of forma at the moment for prop bloat so sorta dbl covered. Also running l-dopa so triple covered actually. Ha ha regardless it does help, hit up some pubmed searches. Lots of decent understandable reads mt2 and all the benefits.

Yep.
I'm gonna add some ace to a mediocre dose of prop I'm running and mt2 for progesterone control. Although Im on ten pumps of forma at the moment for prop bloat so sorta dbl covered. Also running l-dopa so triple covered actually. Ha ha regardless it does help, hit up some pubmed searches. Lots of decent understandable reads mt2 and all the benefits.

Awesome oxy! Thx for the reply I'm definitely looking more into this:) you must be a walking hardon right now lol

Ride it like you stole it!!

I didn't get any of the wood benefits :(

But then again I didn't go too crazy with dosage. 6.25mg over 2 weeks followed with .5mg doses every week there after, I'm dark as fuark with a maintenance tan once a week.

MT2 is the SHIT. I have several write ups and threads on it, and am a mod on a mt2 forum.

Any questions, feel free to pick my brain!

Btw, its' dopamine control is limited, so I wouldn't depend on it solely with a 19nor compound.

Top Bottom